No announcement yet.

The 10 toons to 85 leveling grind

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

What faction and are you in a good guild? I've just been kinda hanging out goofing off with my new mage waiting to get Cata on Friday.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      Nah, just when he asks for some back I'd be going... 'Huh, you wanted that back? I didn't know that. I gave it to some poor NE Druid begging for money over in Darkshore.'
      That's what I do every time someone gives me 214,748 gold.

Comment

Hehe, I can never really get the hang of working the AH like some people. I can sometimes do enough to maybe make 30-50g per day, but most of the time I just don't bother doing more than what's needed to get some Netherweave bags and maybe an extra 10-20g in my pocket then just survive off of the funds I get from questing and killing.

Comment

I play on Antonidas, PvE alliance.

It's a pretty terrible realm, hence why I want to do this 10 char challenge to see how much gold I can get leveling 10 toons and using only my profs.

But I will still put time on Antonidas to play with anyone who is interested.

Progression wise, it's a bad realm atleast during WOTLK. Maybe it'll pick up for cata who knows, but if you're good you can get a raid spot in one of the "Top" guilds.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            I play on Antonidas, PvE alliance.

It's a pretty terrible realm, hence why I want to do this 10 char challenge to see how much gold I can get leveling 10 toons and using only my profs.

But I will still put time on Antonidas to play with anyone who is interested.

Progression wise, it's a bad realm atleast during WOTLK. Maybe it'll pick up for cata who knows, but if you're good you can get a raid spot in one of the "Top" guilds.
            Did they down hogger yet?

Comment

Originally posted by Septifiend View Post
              Did they down hogger yet?
              Maybe sometime in 2013, they're trying so hard, it's Cuh-yyyuuttttt.

Comment

lol!

Comment

lol yeah If you wanna be an AH king go for it..I get home from work and only play 1-2 hours. once I get to the next level with a toon I stop...then go to another toon the next day...so by the time I cycle back to the first toon he will be fully rested...

I dont wanna be on the same toon too much or I will burn myself out...

Comment

As I got my last of all ten classes to 80 last weekend I can tell you it's more work than fun sometimes. And it took me nearly 4 years. There were times I did not play for weeks. But with longer breaks it can be pretty much fun playing all classes. And with the new 1-60 content and two new races I'll level at least those to from 1-85.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      As I got my last of all ten classes to 80 last weekend I can tell you it's more work than fun sometimes. And it took me nearly 4 years. There were times I did not play for weeks. But with longer breaks it can be pretty much fun playing all classes. And with the new 1-60 content and two new races I'll level at least those to from 1-85.
                      Personally for me, I think I could do it easily and not get as bored.

If this was pre-4.1 and it was still the old world and I had to use Zygors, i doubt I would be able to do it.

No offense to Zygor in any way, but since it was only one questing path the second I hit like level 12 I think it is and the guide says 'Go to Auberdine' I said "Ohh shiiiittt, lammmeee"

Now that it's on 2 continents, for either faction I choose, I won't get as bored.

Comment

I feel bad for my Rogue... In general I only like ranged DPS and my BF has a lvl 81 Rogue ATM and I play on his sometimes so I miss the rotation of a max level rogue... i'll get to her eventually.
                        85s
                        Skippyninja
                        Oomatherman
                        Judedaniels
                        MissRuPaul
                        Sumekomovani
                        Pattymelt
                        Shamwiches
                        Twonewon
                        Takakoinaba
                        Cursesmcgee

Comment

Where's Day 2?!?
                          It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Yeah, gief update!!!1

I think I'll try this as well, horde-side. I've played Alliance for the most part, and never gotten a hordie beyond level 34 or so, so I think I'll give this a go as a project for the next year
                            Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                            Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

I'm totally and completely lost anytime I enter Org now that they've changed it.

Comment

Yeah, I'd only just got used to the old one

EDIT: Went back to Org this evening and had a good look around. I think Blizz have done a great job - it's a fantastic place now and beats all the Alliance cities hands down

Comment

Working...
                                X