No announcement yet.

paladin after last patch

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

You cant compare pre cata leveling top cata. at all! lol. Pre cata you could get a nice big group to together and pew pew and laugh while they all die. Cata was designed to actually make the player think about what he/she is doing. I'm finishing up my ret/holy paladin (84) And though i cant go all holy crazy and pull 5 mobs, i can easily manage 2, 3 can be fun, and 4 is a challenge. But i love the challenge. I almost quit wow due to the fact anyone could just run through lol'ing and have whatever. Im truly enjoying the fact that people actually have to l2p
    Level 85 Druid (7 days )
    Level 84 Paladin (8 days)(First)
    Level 80 Hunter (7 Days)
    Level 80 Death Knight (who cares :P)
    Level 80 Mage (7 days)
    Level 80 Warlock (7 days)
    Level 80 Rogue (4 days 8 hours o_0)
    Level 80 Priest (6 days)

Comment

With 4.0 the paladin has changed a lot. The first time I took my green equpped level 80 horde paladin out I died two times in Storm Peaks...
      The main problem is that the mobs do a LOT more damage after level 70. At lower levels there's no difference, every class is easy to play.
      One problem of the retribution paladin is that you don't have the choice of using instant exorzism or healing when you get the proc. Only exorzism is instant so you have to cast healing spells in combat with casting time. With three mobs punching you this is not much fun.
      The second thing I noticed: exorzism is the strongest attack of the retribution paladin! In PVP I acted as a caster after 4.0 because I hit the enemy with over 10000 damage crits of exorzism. Melee damage is far less powerful.
      Maybe this changes with Cataclysm items, I did not play my paladin yet. But a fried is dying more often questing with his paladin than my mage...

Comment

Working...
      X