My workout results.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
    I like the sound of that a wholeeeee lot better. Haha.

Are you still in the military?

My cousin is currently a Corpsman stationed at Camp Pendleton in CA.

I purchased the "Dummies guide to the ASVAB" deal and plan to study, is it really necessary? Would love to get a good-great score instead of Meh.
    +1 to what Cabby said.

And yes, I'm still in the reserves. I'm stationed at Great Lakes and I live in Chicago. I'm also very excited about the repeal of DADT. Being an HM is super easy, I get paid to stab people
    85s
    Skippyninja
    Oomatherman
    Judedaniels
    MissRuPaul
    Sumekomovani
    Pattymelt
    Shamwiches
    Twonewon
    Takakoinaba
    Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
      +1 to what Cabby said.

And yes, I'm still in the reserves. I'm stationed at Great Lakes and I live in Chicago. I'm also very excited about the repeal of DADT. Being an HM is super easy, I get paid to stab people
      But, is the test some what kind of like the pretest? Heard there was 9 (not sure) portions to the test with 4 of them being kind of what I took for the pretest? With the extras seeing how I would do in other jobs?

If that is so, then I may need to brush up on my math as I've always had a problem with it.

Comment

That's one I couldn't answer. I never did any pre-test, I just took the ASVAB and they told me my test results allowed me to pick any job I wanted.
        My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Scored an 82 on my test. Knowing 0 about car parts/engines really knocked my grade down a bit. I knew about 3 answers of the 25.

So if anyone is interested in taking the Asvab soon. Actually study.

Comment

Finally broke 2k views, hooottt. Was told by my recruiter that it's going to be quite a while before I get in, he was saying I would be in Boot by December/January though it could be sooner.

I pretty much qualify for some awesome jobs that I may go which are high paying out in the real world.

Sadly, I'm currently in Bakersfield, CA for a funeral. Was told I would be going to MEPS to take the physical part of it in July, maybe June.

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
              Finally broke 2k views, hooottt. Was told by my recruiter that it's going to be quite a while before I get in, he was saying I would be in Boot by December/January though it could be sooner.

I pretty much qualify for some awesome jobs that I may go which are high paying out in the real world.

Sadly, I'm currently in Bakersfield, CA for a funeral. Was told I would be going to MEPS to take the physical part of it in July, maybe June.
              Too bad nothing you do in the military will hold water in the real world.
              85s
              Skippyninja
              Oomatherman
              Judedaniels
              MissRuPaul
              Sumekomovani
              Pattymelt
              Shamwiches
              Twonewon
              Takakoinaba
              Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
                Too bad nothing you do in the military will hold water in the real world.
                Can always take classes in the military. (Which I plan to do) And, if anything, it's just years of practice for the real thing, I plan to aim for Air Traffic Control (I qualify by a lot) or security forces(Always wanted to be a cop) also I am gunning for Fire Protection.

So, if anything, I'm getting a solid/steady job for 6 years, pay, and practice for the real world when I get out.

That is the way I am seeing it.

Comment

Working...
                X