Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
    This is the way I see it.

Blizzard is playing it smart giving D3 for "free" with the annual pass.
    Many, many people have quit WoW (myself included) so of course, people will jump on the opportunity to get WoW and Diablo.

But, I'd rather pay 60 bucks for Diablo, then pay $180 for a WoW sub.

Im with you. The MoP expansion does not excite me at all. I see this as a desperate grab for continuing subscribers by dangling the D3 carrot out in front.

As I understand D3 will be out soon after Christmas, so I see no reason what ever ever to fork out for a year's subscription when D3 will be out in a few months.

I too (and virtually my entire two guilds horde and alliance) will be cancelling my subscription to WoW once MoP come out. It looks completely stupid and childish (as I have mentioned in another post). We are already discussing what game to move to.

If I were Zygor, I would be looking for a new game that needs guides for it, NOW.

Comment

opted in, although MoP does nothing for me right now but my interest lie in leveling characters and building an assembly line of professions to assist in my gold making opportunities. I am currently using the popular online guides to power level my profession's (patiently waiting for a Zygor price reduction and guide with minimal bugs)

Comment

This is the way I see it.

Blizzard is playing it smart giving D3 for "free" with the annual pass.
        Many, many people have quit WoW (myself included) so of course, people will jump on the opportunity to get WoW and Diablo.

But, I'd rather pay 60 bucks for Diablo, then pay $180 for a WoW sub.
        please not another wow is dead to me post.. you're a minority.

I think the Blizzard concern is that people will quit WoW FOR Diablo 3 because the game is so good.

BTW its not $180 since if you pay 6 month in advance its $12.99 so its around $155

Comment

I'm currently in a 6-month plan, I think it expires next month XD how would I go about signing up for the year? I went to the payment screen but I couldn't find anything but the 6-month committment.
          85s
          Skippyninja
          Oomatherman
          Judedaniels
          MissRuPaul
          Sumekomovani
          Pattymelt
          Shamwiches
          Twonewon
          Takakoinaba
          Cursesmcgee

Comment

Originally posted by Skippyninja View Post
            I'm currently in a 6-month plan, I think it expires next month XD how would I go about signing up for the year? I went to the payment screen but I couldn't find anything but the 6-month committment.
            You still pick whatever billing cycle you want up to the 6-month cycle. Only thing is once you accept the Annual Pass, you cannot cancel (system won't let you) your billing cycle for the next 12 months.

See HERE (EN-US flavor)

Comment

Originally posted by kinsten View Post
              please not another wow is dead to me post.. you're a minority.

I think the Blizzard concern is that people will quit WoW FOR Diablo 3 because the game is so good.

BTW its not $180 since if you pay 6 month in advance its $12.99 so its around $155
              The...hell?

If WoW is dead to me, why am I not allowed to say so?
              I'm confused.

If I had said, "WoW is dead everyone will quit, there will be no more WoW since it sucks so freaking much" I would understand you getting angry and calling me part of the minority. Though 1 million people quitting surrreee is quite a bit of the people even if 11 million (maybe less) are still active.

I do not enjoy WoW, the path they have taken, the poor gameplay, and the game in general. It is a dead game to me. You can't tell me how I may or may not post.
              So... get off this "Anyone who doesn't like WoW is dumb, and obviously don't know what a good game is." mood.

Also, I made I said Blizzard was smart for giving Diablo away for free since it will keep a majority of their 11 million player base.
              Anyone can tell people will quit WoW for D3, so, once again, it is a smart decision. They'll make more money in the long run giving it away for free.
              It's smart marketing, lose 60$ from some people but still make the 155 (as you claim), so, 90 bucks guaranteed.
              Smart move.

They can continue to dumb the game down and still make money from people. Nothing wrong with that.

And, as I stated previously, I'd rather spend 60 bucks on a game instead of 155.

Also, you can not claim a game is "so good" until it's released and you've actually played it.

Comment

The...hell?

If WoW is dead to me, why am I not allowed to say so?
                I'm confused.

If I had said, "WoW is dead everyone will quit, there will be no more WoW since it sucks so freaking much" I would understand you getting angry and calling me part of the minority. Though 1 million people quitting surrreee is quite a bit of the people even if 11 million (maybe less) are still active.

I do not enjoy WoW, the path they have taken, the poor gameplay, and the game in general. It is a dead game to me. You can't tell me how I may or may not post.
                So... get off this "Anyone who doesn't like WoW is dumb, and obviously don't know what a good game is." mood.

Also, I made I said Blizzard was smart for giving Diablo away for free since it will keep a majority of their 11 million player base.
                Anyone can tell people will quit WoW for D3, so, once again, it is a smart decision. They'll make more money in the long run giving it away for free.
                It's smart marketing, lose 60$ from some people but still make the 155 (as you claim), so, 90 bucks guaranteed.
                Smart move.

They can continue to dumb the game down and still make money from people. Nothing wrong with that.

And, as I stated previously, I'd rather spend 60 bucks on a game instead of 155.

Also, you can not claim a game is "so good" until it's released and you've actually played it.
                I'll quit WoW when you can stand in fire and not take damage. I'll also quit WoW when people think I'm not good any more, I'm developing a reputation for not being a baddy... little do they know BWAHAHAHAHAHA!!!
                85s
                Skippyninja
                Oomatherman
                Judedaniels
                MissRuPaul
                Sumekomovani
                Pattymelt
                Shamwiches
                Twonewon
                Takakoinaba
                Cursesmcgee

Comment

So let me see if I understand this correctly....you all quitting wow but you paid for Zygors guides??? SMMAAAARTT..............

Comment

Originally posted by runebladez View Post
                    So let me see if I understand this correctly....you all quitting wow but you paid for Zygors guides??? SMMAAAARTT..............
                    Because I totally must not have purchased the guides before I quit WoW.

Smarrrrrttttt............

Comment

Signed up as soon as I saw it, I get to play WoW and get free stuff! thank you Blizzard

Comment

cmon bro you cant quit WoW....blizzard needs you for thier corporate needs... =) i mean, cmon...you get Diablo 3 for free!!!!!......and Zygor is a millionaire because of us...so join the team where you get to sidekick gnomes in the face with a panda...who wouldnt want to do that....

Comment

Working...
                        X