• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I use the Lightheaded addon so I can see wowhead comments ingame

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
      I use the Lightheaded addon so I can see wowhead comments ingame
      ^ This. Couldn't live without it most of the time.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

If you are new to the game and would like to get some info, feel free to leave a post. One of us can get to your question and lend you some help.
        How to play a class is a typical question that comes up, and there are tons of well versed players in here that can give their $0.02.
        Immediate answers will not happen usually, but you can expect some answer to your question within 24 hours.
        As far as selling off your things or training, this is something that you just have to be accountable for yourself. When you get to a trainer there is an option to see unavailable skills/abilities, which will give you the level you have to be so you can train for that skill. Then you just need to tuck that info away in your head; "When I hit level 22, I need to go train."
        There is also a selection at your minimap with a magnifying glass icon. Click that and select "Innkeeper" and "Repair." When you go into a town and see these icons on your minimap you know you can go sell off your stuff to clear your bags.

Any other questions you have, just post them and we'll do our best to give you solid advise.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

You don't have to go to the trainer to see if there's something new to learn. Just open the spellbook.
          Also you will be notified on levelup when there's something new available.
          And finally the spell levels got removed so a lot of running to the trainer was removed (anyone remember that crappy books for the warlock pets? THAT was real pain.).

Comment

If you read my post, I didnt say visit the trainer each time.
            Recall that during the early stages of a toon you go to a trainer as part of the questing process.
            But opening the spells/abilities page is a good option as well.

Comment

I just wanted to point out that since Cataclysm you can see at which level you can train every ability your character can get in the spellbook. Sure you can look at that information at the trainer but I'm sure most people forget about this while playing. I even forgot to get new abilities though I know about the spellbook...

Comment

See, this is why I love this game. There are so many different ways to do things, and so many aspects to the game-play, it really is an amazing online world.

Comment

If only Blizzard would not remove thing after thing.
                  With the next patch you don't need to feed hunter pets anymore. And Death Knight and Warlock get a battle rez...

Comment

It could be worse; we could have to hit the outhouse once in a while or get a debuff.

Comment

Originally posted by Cartman View Post
                      With the next patch you don't need to feed hunter pets anymore. And Death Knight and Warlock get a battle rez...
                      Wha? Are you serious about all of that? I hadn't heard any of that yet... but I don't follow this stuff real close...

... or was that sarcasm??
                      * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post
                        Wha? Are you serious about all of that? I hadn't heard any of that yet... but I don't follow this stuff real close...

No sarcasm, look here:
                        http://us.battle.net/wow/en/game/pat...tr-patch-notes

Comment

Originally posted by voltec View Post

You can also try here: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...m-Has-Happened starting at post 242 fo the info about patch 4.1's content and changes.
                          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.
                          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Also you can read it here from the Warcraft Hunters Union.

http://www.warcrafthuntersunion.com/...em-going-away/
                            You just keep doin' what it looks like you're supposed to be doin', no matter how crazy it seems.

Comment

Working...
                            X