No announcement yet.

Just bought Diablo 3 Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I'm still in Act 3 but what I've found to work on the tougher boss fights with my Demon Hunter is to drop a turret and kite the boss around letting the follower, pet (bat currently), and turret do all of the work. Drop a snare too while he's chasing you to give yourself some more room.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

ddragon: I am not upset that the guide isn't finished. The game hasn't been out but a few days. I didn't think it would be completed, but I do think that there should be some better information given as to its "completeness" or incompleteness for that matter. I went ahead and bought it for a variety of reasons. I was hoping it would have a nice walk through on the skills and passive traits of the available races and the crafting.

I didn't expect the step by step to be done, but I did anticipate a bit more than is there (than or then.. hrmn), any how, I am patient, but I just feel like it should be prefaced is all.

"You're paying $20.00 for a guide that is far from complete, in fact it only has Act 1" -- even then, Act 1 isn't very thorough, there are a ton of events left out, quests that need more information, etc.

As we started playing the day it came out and in beta, I assumed it would be lacking. It goes with playing early. I don't want to have a step by step on how to work through the game, I am not in a hurry. I want to enjoy it! I know I didn't wait eight to ten years after quitting D2 to just rush through and finish it. But some diligence on the characters, races, npcs etc would be great.

Just some insight.

Comment

Apologies for my original vagueness when I said it was lacking.. just meant lacking meat, not the potatoes..

Comment

Originally posted by shat View Post
          (than or then.. hrmn)
          Easy way to remember that one, than compares two things and then is a reference to time.

I would rather eat apples than oranges.

When we get there then you can go to the bathroom.

Since you were comparing the state of the guide to what you'd like to see you used the correct one.

Comment

Is there a way to add the guide into Diablo III as an add on like how you have it with Warcraft? Instead of going back and forth from an iPad/iPod. Makes it a bit easier.

Comment

Sorry, Blizzard does not allow any addons in Diablo so we can't make an in-game guide for it.

Comment

Working...
              X