No announcement yet.

Zygor Guide not showing since wotlk update

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Bewdiful! Had to restart before I could get any control of Zygor client but then followed your steps and ta-da! All better now, thanks a bunch.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      Try right clicking on the small Z icon in the task bar tray (far right side) near the date/time and select Exit. Then use the desktop shortcut to restart the client.

Once you have restarted the client and you're able to do stuff with it then you can try doing a guide reinstall.

1. exit WoW
      2. go to the WoW/_classic_/Interface/Addons folder and delete any Zygor folders
      3. run the desktop client and install a fresh copy of the guides
      4. go back in game to test and see if that fixed it
      Thank you for this, but it's more complicated and potentially there are still people having problems. You're unable to have both the WoW Classic Content and WoW Classic TBC/WotLK guides installed together. If you have both guides installed the Zygor client ingame is broken. To fix this, I either deleted the WoW Classic Content guide from the Zygor client or went and deleted the folder "WoW/_classic_/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewerClassic/"

I would think I should be able to have both installed together, right? Hopefully this helps fix this issue for anyone else experiencing it and can be fixed permenantly.

Comment

The Classic guides are for the Classic (vanilla only) version of the game. That is why they are separate from the TBC/WotLK guides. Two different games and two different guides.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
        X