No announcement yet.

Totally confused by dailies

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Yeah, not sure how but I had these quests, maybe someone shared, and did those this morning. So now HoR is unlocked for me.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Regarding HoR, I don't think there is a quest you need to do to unlock it, I think you must just complete the previous ICC 5 man dugeons (The Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron).

Comment

Originally posted by Skyflyer View Post
        Regarding HoR, I don't think there is a quest you need to do to unlock it, I think you must just complete the previous ICC 5 man dugeons (The Forge of Souls and Pit of Saron).
        There was. I had a quest that started in Dalaran which ran me through Forge of Souls then continued in the Pit. My next step is the Frostmorne quest and that starts in HoR.
        Cairne Realm
        Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
        Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
        Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

To be able to queue for Heroic HoR you must have done heroic PoS and also have an average ilevel gear of at least 219. It shouldn't be dependent on the quest chain. Perhaps you got some new gear pieces that made you go over 219 in average gear ilevel?

Comment

The first of the three ICC random instances (not the raid) is the Pit of Saron (PoS). In this you will get a quest from Jaina at the start of the run. At the end, you will turn this in to Jaina, then move through the portal to the Forge of Souls (FoS). Same deal in FoS; pick up the quest at the begining, turn in at the end. This will let you through the portal into Hall of Reflection, and you will do quest a third time.
            If you can get into PoS, you can get into all three, gear wise.
            I will tell you all at this point that PoS and FoS are typical heroic runs, difficult for new 80's, but doable.
            HoR, however, is the hardest 5 man instance in game at this point. If you are a tank or a healer, know your toon, and know it well. Run plenty of heroics before you try HoR to know what can be thrown at you, and how to respond.
            These are not tank-n-spank runs. Doable, but not routine nor boring.
            "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
            X