Hallow's End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Hallow's End

I don't know if I missed it or not, but I have just scrolled through the "Events" section of the guides (having reached the list through the addon's "config") and haven't seen any section for the Hallow's End / Hallowed Be Thy Name achievements.

Specifically, there doesn't appear to be anything for the "Tricks and Treats of..." quests - that involve travel.

If there is a section for those, could you be specific and tell me where it is, in the guides list / what it's named?

Thanks.

First, best way to browse thru all the guides is to hover the mouse over the guide viewer window title bar and then click on the little gear that rolls out from the right side.

As for the Hallow's End stuff, that will be released in an update when the event starts. Normally this is during the first day of the event. The reason behind this is that the Dailies & Events guides were just released a few months ago, thus the team has decided to release the different events when the events occur. This allows the team the time needed to get in game when the events go live and make sure that the event guides are accurate.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ive been using zygor levveling guide for a few weeks now and am in my 60's i fancy completeing the hallows end achievement's over the next 2 weeks using the free trial to see if its worth buying the dailies guide for when im 80 however despite it saying i am eligible for free trial i cannot find it to download

Comment

The free trial of the Dailies & Events guides is downloaded and installed thru the Zygor Updater, just like your normal guides. To find it in game, hover your mouse over the guide viewer title bar and click on the small gear that rolls out from the right side.

Hallows End starts today, and as such there will probably be a delay until Zygor gets the guide for it tested and pushed to live for the Updater to get. Normally this process takes one day max, so we'll probably see it within the next 12hr or so (he's normally pretty quick with this stuff).

Comment

OK that's fair, but Hallows end has started and no update...

Originally posted by cabby View Post
          First, best way to browse thru all the guides is to hover the mouse over the guide viewer window title bar and then click on the little gear that rolls out from the right side.

As for the Hallow's End stuff, that will be released in an update when the event starts. Normally this is during the first day of the event. The reason behind this is that the Dailies & Events guides were just released a few months ago, thus the team has decided to release the different events when the events occur. This allows the team the time needed to get in game when the events go live and make sure that the event guides are accurate.

Comment

Originally posted by steejans View Post
            OK that's fair, but Hallows end has started and no update...
            You have two weeks to do it. Be patient. Hallows End's guide will be up soon™

Comment

Thanks for the reply

Comment

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                You have two weeks to do it. Be patient. Hallows End's guide will be up soon™
                Mind if I ask how thats a trade mark?

Comment

Originally posted by automaticcoding View Post
                  Mind if I ask how thats a trade mark?
                  http://www.wowwiki.com/Soon

Soon: Copyright 2004-2010 Blizzard Entertainment, Inc. All rights reserved. "Soon" does not imply any particular date, time, decade, century, or millennia in the past, present, and certainly not the future. "Soon" shall make no contract or warranty between Blizzard Entertainment and the end user. "Soon" will arrive some day, Blizzard does guarantee that "soon" will be here before the end of time. Maybe. Do not make plans based on "soon" as Blizzard will not be liable for any misuse, use, or even casual glancing at "soon."[1]
                  Basically, it's a Blizzard community joke that's existed as long as I can remember :P

Comment

Use of the word soon with the trademark sign outside of the Blizzard forums is strictly prohibited and may cost you privileges on said forums.

My own private joke. I wonder what Ghostcrawler or Zarhym would say to that.... They're Blizzard reps on the WoW forums.
                    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
                      Use of the word soon with the trademark sign outside of the Blizzard forums is strictly prohibited and may cost you privileges on said forums.
                      I know, right. It's a violation of trademarks and even thinking about Soon™ is likely to get you presecuted by Blizzard's legal team!..

Comment

I'm sorry for the confusion there steejans. Normally for events that aren't already in the guide, the guide for that event will be released shortly after the event starts. A lot of the time Zygor will have the guide out within 24 hours of the start of the event, but sometimes it takes a little longer.

Comment

Most of the events for Hollows End are achieved by sitting at an inn and doing trick or treat every hour other than that there is 1 daily quest and 1 daily dungeon. Both of which are presented in Dalaran. The daily quest is shown by the masked npc's by the banks and the daily dungeon has a cue npc but can also be cue'd up by using the Dungeon Finder tool. Other than that there are achievements for visiting all the inns for the achievements in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outlands. Most of the information for them can be found on Wowhead.com I am sure they will be coming out for a guide eventually but I am also pretty sure that there really busy with getting the guides all situated back the way they were before 4.0.1 release.

Link to Horde Quest Info

Link to Alliance Quest Info

Other than those small quests there is doing the dungeon I listed above and sitting at an Inn every hour you can right click the NPC and choose Trick or Treat and get the possibility of either getting a buff or a present or such. Hope this helps!
                          --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Originally posted by sobeit81 View Post
                            Most of the events for Hollows End are achieved by sitting at an inn and doing trick or treat every hour other than that there is 1 daily quest and 1 daily dungeon. Both of which are presented in Dalaran. The daily quest is shown by the masked npc's by the banks and the daily dungeon has a cue npc but can also be cue'd up by using the Dungeon Finder tool. Other than that there are achievements for visiting all the inns for the achievements in Kalimdor, Eastern Kingdoms and Outlands. Most of the information for them can be found on Wowhead.com I am sure they will be coming out for a guide eventually but I am also pretty sure that there really busy with getting the guides all situated back the way they were before 4.0.1 release.

Link to Horde Quest Info

Link to Alliance Quest Info

Other than those small quests there is doing the dungeon I listed above and sitting at an Inn every hour you can right click the NPC and choose Trick or Treat and get the possibility of either getting a buff or a present or such. Hope this helps!
                            You forgot you also need to collect masks, get 50 honor kills with the G.N.E.R.D buff, put a pumpkin head on every race and do quests that involve setting a stink bomb in a city in southshore I think, needs confirmed.

Comment

Originally posted by kyriptonite View Post
                              You forgot you also need to collect masks, get 50 honor kills with the G.N.E.R.D buff, put a pumpkin head on every race and do quests that involve setting a stink bomb in a city in southshore I think, needs confirmed.
                              Ah yes... I forgot about those the quest for the eggs and the equivalent for alliance are on the links. As far as the others the candy for the G.N.E.R.D. buff is received from the pumpkins at the inns and the items to throw at other people are rewards from doing the daily of helping the town by putting out the fire.
                              --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Working...
                              X