Hallow's End

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by sobeit81 View Post
    Ah yes... I forgot about those the quest for the eggs and the equivalent for alliance are on the links. As far as the others the candy for the G.N.E.R.D. buff is received from the pumpkins at the inns and the items to throw at other people are rewards from doing the daily of helping the town by putting out the fire.
    I dont know this from experiance but I think you can get masks, the wands, the pumpkin helmet, a pet(needs confirmed), toothpicks and sweeties from trick or treating in an inn every hour.
    Last edited by kyriptonite; October 19, 2010, 10:27 AM. Reason: Forgot some information

Comment

Originally posted by kyriptonite View Post
      I dont know this from experiance but I think you can get masks, the wands, the pumpkin helmet, a pet(needs confirmed), toothpicks and sweeties from trick or treating in an inn every hour.
      you are correct... I'm going off the top of my and I haven't had any sleep in over 24hrs (darn work) so my head isn't being as thorough as normal lol
      --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Thanks

Thanks for all the info guys... guess I am lazy, like following the guides...I'm a Robot

Comment

Originally posted by steejans View Post
          Thanks for all the info guys... guess I am lazy, like following the guides...I'm a Robot

Hah! I am the same way this is one of the reasons the guides so awesome. What I was trying to get at is unlike a lot of holidays there really isn't many quests for Hallows End it's mostly achievements something the guide wouldn't help you with anyway.
          --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Originally posted by sobeit81 View Post
            Hah! I am the same way this is one of the reasons the guides so awesome. What I was trying to get at is unlike a lot of holidays there really isn't many quests for Hallows End it's mostly achievements something the guide wouldn't help you with anyway.
            That is true. This event is more to do with patience and luck than anything. Cant wait for Day of the Dead and Christmas

Comment

hallows end

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              First, best way to browse thru all the guides is to hover the mouse over the guide viewer window title bar and then click on the little gear that rolls out from the right side.

As for the Hallow's End stuff, that will be released in an update when the event starts. Normally this is during the first day of the event. The reason behind this is that the Dailies & Events guides were just released a few months ago, thus the team has decided to release the different events when the events occur. This allows the team the time needed to get in game when the events go live and make sure that the event guides are accurate.
              It started yesterday!

Comment

And as I said, most times the team are able to get the guides done within 24hrs but sometimes it takes longer. If you haven't noticed yet, update your guides now because the event guides have been pushed live.
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I know it’s a bit late on this specific topic/post, but I think its important for the members to understand a bit on what is happening, which effected the release of the ‘Hollows End’ event.
                  With the 4.0 patch going live right before this event, there was a great deal of work to be done on Zygor et all’s end. Every bug had to be worked out (still does) on Blizzard’s side, which effects how the guide runs. Get a bug in Blizzards code and the guides may not run at all. Fix the guides so they will not be bugged, and blizzard changes the code again to fix another bug…. Whala, Zygor now has to re-fix that bug.
                  What I’m getting at is, there was and is a lot going on, and Zygor still got that events guide out to us in what (under the circumstances) is a respectable amount of time.
                  I wanted to make sure it is known to our newer customers (and perhaps our more impatient ones as well) that may not be aware, this is a very rare event in timeliness. Up to this event, the latest I have known the event guide to be released was mid-day the day of the release.
                  I have to give credit where it is due; Zygor and everyone coding for him does a very good job getting us a quality product as quickly as possible.
                  "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Working...
                  X