Netherdrake Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Netherdrake Guide

It know it's only a small part of the guide, but i'm starting off with the Netherdrake guide. It was one of the things from the leveling guide bonuses I've wanted to do for ages and not got round to doing. Now it's in game not pdf

Was so gratfull for this inclusion I brought the Horde and alliance version even though I've only got 10 Horde players (all but one leveled with zygor) Worth the extra $5 as a donation !!

Great work, looking forward to lots of sleepless nights

Hey cool! I started with the Netherdrake Guide too /hifive. :-D.
    It may seem narcissistic to link this, but it's awesome nonetheless.

Comment

Didn't you create the Netherdrake guide, Silver? :P
      Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
      Level 85 Gnome DK
      Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

I created the beginning section, but I don't think the development team used my work (if they did, then awesome ). I created a temporary section for users to download, then Zygor told me he was incorporating the Netherdrake Guide into the dailies guide. I had a lot of it completed, (most of it) but the layout on theirs was quite a bit better than mine.

Comment

This Netherdrake guide ROCKS!!!!. I am so happy I bought the dailies guide for both Alliance and Horde. Goodbye dugie dailies.

Comment

Originally posted by fujisan View Post
            This Netherdrake guide ROCKS!!!!. I am so happy I bought the dailies guide for both Alliance and Horde. Goodbye dugie dailies.
            Awesome, thanks, I'm glad you like our Dailies & events guides! :-)
            Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
            http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
            http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
              I created the beginning section, but I don't think the development team used my work (if they did, then awesome ). I created a temporary section for users to download, then Zygor told me he was incorporating the Netherdrake Guide into the dailies guide. I had a lot of it completed, (most of it) but the layout on theirs was quite a bit better than mine.
              Silver, you dont give yourself enough credit. What you produced was/is awesome, and Im sure it helped Zygor out quite a bit.

Question on it though. I did the ND guide last night and got to the point where I couldnt accept another quests from that guy, after the crystals gathering.

What should be my next step(s) to continue?
              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hey thanks, I really appreciate it :-D.

You can use the Guide Viewer to go to the next section. For instance if you're friendly with them, it'll say like Netherwing Reputation (Friendly) on the guide. Will give a more detailed response if nobody else did when I get home from work.

Silverhawk11

Comment

Originally posted by silverhawk11 View Post
                  Hey thanks, I really appreciate it :-D.

You can use the Guide Viewer to go to the next section. For instance if you're friendly with them, it'll say like Netherwing Reputation (Friendly) on the guide. Will give a more detailed response if nobody else did when I get home from work.

Silverhawk11
                  Its at step 17 and the stopping point for me is accepting more quests from Mordenai. He says something about needing flying. I presume artisan flying, since I havent gotten that for my lock yet.
                  Is this what I need to worry about, or is there another reason I cant move forward?

Comment

You need artisan flying because you can't do some ND quests later if you dont have artisan flying.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor View Post
                      You need artisan flying because you can't do some ND quests later if you dont have artisan flying.
                      thanks Zygor.

Comment

Finally

Just got my Nether drake, stayed up untill daily quest reset i was tired as hell but finally i got it.

Thx for an awesome guide

Comment

Got mine nice guide, would it be possible to do flight route for skyhawk? the last flight race, could be useful in trying to beat him.

Comment

I really want my drake but when you spend all your time fixing things around the house, having family visit, working on-call issues ... the WoW time is cut way back. I am only about 1/3 way through revered but not even logged in for 3-4 days. Maybe I'll have time to play tonight *shrug*

Edit: logged in last night and realized two things:
                            1. A bummer is that I am only half way through honored ... not revered. I have been running the "friendly" guide section while having honored rep which goes slow.
                            2. Second, racing those guys was easy until the one that throws lightning at you. I tried that many times last night with no luck. If you try to fly above him out of range of the lightning you lose. If you try to fly behind him out of the range you lose. Same goes for sides. Then when I got far enough the freak goes over the runway at the end and keeps going ... I thought that was the end and stopped. I lost again! At this rate I'll be revered by turning in ore and gems, which I have enough for doing those two dailies for many days.
                            Cairne Realm
                            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
                            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
                            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

can we get this added into the regular zygors guide? Since we already get the pdf I wouldnt think we would need to pay for another guide to get this option.

Comment

Working...
                              X