No announcement yet.

Netherdrake Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am not sure how people finish this so quickly. I am finally revered and lack 14000 rep to exalted. The daily quests give about 1500 per day so shy of finding eggs I am a week out from finally finishing this stupid section.

In the end I am not sure it will be worth the mount as the drake you ride while doing the quests still blocks too much of the screen. I am going to RAF myself and get the rocket with NO wings to block the screen as soon as I finish. Only going to finish this because I started it and am pretty close to done.
    Cairne Realm
    Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
    Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
    Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

I am sorry if this has already been posted or i am posing in the wrong place.

In the Netherwing Reputation (Friendly) - Pre-Quest
      step 16
      -says to get knothide leather but the item should be the hide of Tyrantus

Comment

Originally posted by mentalmonkey View Post
        It know it's only a small part of the guide, but i'm starting off with the Netherdrake guide. It was one of the things from the leveling guide bonuses I've wanted to do for ages and not got round to doing. Now it's in game not pdf

Was so gratfull for this inclusion I brought the Horde and alliance version even though I've only got 10 Horde players (all but one leveled with zygor) Worth the extra $5 as a donation !!

Great work, looking forward to lots of sleepless nights
        I dont get it. i bought the leveling guide awhile aggo, back in bc :P. but now you guys say that the neatherdrake guide is ingame, not PDF. but when i try 2 download it from members area its gives me pdf . Please help, AMazing guide btw!

Comment

Originally posted by 2bfb82c7 View Post
          I dont get it. i bought the leveling guide awhile aggo, back in bc :P. but now you guys say that the neatherdrake guide is ingame, not PDF. but when i try 2 download it from members area its gives me pdf . Please help, AMazing guide btw!
          The rest of the statement about it being ingame is that its part of the dailies guide package. If you didnt purchase the dailies guide, you still have access to it, in the PDF file format.
          Hope that helps.
          "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by antacus View Post
            In the end I am not sure it will be worth the mount as the drake you ride while doing the quests still blocks too much of the screen. I am going to RAF myself and get the rocket with NO wings to block the screen as soon as I finish. Only going to finish this because I started it and am pretty close to done.
            I forgot about this post, I sound quite upset in there

I did finish the drake guide and Zygor did make it a ton easier. I really hated doing it about 3/4 the way through but I got another exalted rep now. I also did the RAF and now have the two seater WINGLESS rocket. Dude, that thing rocks! Screw all the birds with the huge wings blocking the view.
            Cairne Realm
            Main: 100 Human Prot Pally
            Alt#1: 100 Tauren Resto Druid
            Alt#2: 60 Dwarf Beast Hunter

Comment

Mordenai

Hi,

My char is am Alliance lvl 80 dwarf hunter with 300/300 riding skills and an epic mount. The only reply I get from Mordenai is "They can't keep things up. Their wings will eventually give".

I have 'consulted' the 2 neutral dragons in the area but got no clues.

What is going wrong please?

ATB,

David

Comment

Has the guide skipped any steps?
                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I think it must have missed steps. There must be a precursor that they have not mentioned. How can I get this put right please?

ATB, D

Comment

Go into your Dynamic Progression section of the guide options, uncheck all 4 boxes and adjust the slider to 80. Now go back to step one of the Netherdrake guide and right click the next step button. If the guide skipped any steps then this will find them and make the guide stop on them.

Comment

Hi Cabby,

Thanks for your helpful reply. I have done what you suggest but found no clues. The Netherdrake Guide is of course a pdf and there is nothing to click. However, the quest becomes available at lvl 70 so I went back to 68-70 but again no clues. I will take it up with Support. I would not have bought the package without this component. Many thx for you interest.

ATB, D

Comment

If Mordenai doesn't have a symbol above him the above him then either you already completed the quest, or it is bugged on your server. I just finished up Loremaster of Outlands this weekend and had to do this quest to get the achievement.
                        My tanks:
                        Losfer 110 Tauren Protection Paladin Area 52
                        Prassan 110 Tauren Guardian Druid Area 52
                        Theomach 102Tauren Protection Warrior Hyjal
                        Paschendale 100 Night Elf Brewmaster Monk Sargeras
                        Shangol 100 Troll Blood Death Knight Area 52
                        Nassic 100 Blood Elf Vengeance Demon Hunter

My DPS:
                        Kastenessen 100 Human Fire Mage Sargeras
                        Thoraynayla 110 Orc Marksmanship Hunter Arear 52
                        Findail 101 Forsaken Destruction Warlock Area 52

Comment

Thanks for your helpful reply. Mordenai has no symbol over him for me and I certainly have not done the quest. I am taking it up with Blizzard.

ATB, D

Comment

Ahh, I didn't realize you were using the .pdf guide. My suggestions had been if you were using the in game Netherdrake guide that's part of the Dailies & Events guides.

One thing I just thought of, do you have your epic (Artisan) flying skill? I believe you need this in order to do the quests.

Comment

You can only finish about the first 7 quests in that guide without Artisan flying.
                              "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Hello. I am interested in this guide, but play solo almost 100% of the time. Is it possible to complete the quests for the drake solo? Thank you.

Comment

Working...
                                X