No announcement yet.

Hallows end?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Only Zygor knows a definite answer on this but I believe it will still be included in the Events guides. Right now we're all waiting for Zygor to update the Hallow's End guide for this year since the current guides are still pre-Cata, and that's why it stops at step 8 for you, zone names were changed and it broke the old guide.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yes please update all points so far ive gone to are way OFF!!!

Comment

In regards to moderator frustration discussed in here, we all have our breaking points. I have reached mine a few times in here, admittedly.
        Every event that comes up Zygor and the team run to note any changes in the locations of NPC's. There is always an announcement posted when this is ready for you to update in your guide. One bit of advise I can offer is for everyone to sign up for the emails, as all the updates done get sent to email recipients as a notification.
        I am a bit surprised to find out this morning there was no update for the event.

Note to John: Please make our life and the lives of the customers a bit less aggravating and remove the events in the guide after they are done for the year. Far to many posts are made from customers that run outdated guides, and come here to post their frustrations. As you know, more people get frustrated than will post about it, and I look at that as an easily fixed issue to keep customers from getting frustrated and confused. Leaving a note about the event being inactive and will return when its live on the servers again might just take care of this issue.
        "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

ok, so temp fix... edit the lua..

search for "the Barrens" and replace with "Northern Barrens"... guide should load... testing now.. so far so good...

Comment

Zygor posted in another thread that the Hallow's End update should be out in the next few hours, possibly sooner.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I came here just to ask a question about the auto updater that was quickly answered, and I end up getting amused and entertained by this thread. Zygor has paid for itself 5x over for me. If I were to complain it would be like somebody complaining that the roll of toilet paper didn't work as well the second time around and left a weird smell on everything. It's my first time posting here but found it humorous that some out there are so reliant on guides for something as silly as an event. Read the quest description people it's far from rocket science.

Comment

Working...
              X