Guide for heirlooms?

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Guide for heirlooms?

Does Zygor have any guides on how to obtain heirlooms, especially Man'ari Training Amulet, Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring and Captain Sander's Returned Band?

We do not have guides specifically for the heirloom items. The vast majority of them are able to be purchased with gold in either Ironforge or Undercity. If the heirloom is a reward from an achievement then that achievement guide would help you to get it. If it's a world event reward (i.e. Dread Pirate Ring) there is most likely an event guide that you can use to get it.

For the items you mentioned, Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring and Captain Sander's Returned Band are both rewards from Shipyard missions in your garrison (WoD). You can use the garrison guide for the shipyard to make sure you have it up and running and after that it's just a matter of doing your shipyard missions every day and waiting to get lucky to get The House Always Wins and For Hate's Sake shipyard missions and complete them successfully. The Man'ari Training Amulet is similar but is a reward from the Assault on Felfire Armory mission from your Legion class hall mission table. Just doing the normal Class Hall guide will make sure you have your class hall mission table unlocked and from there it's just running the missions daily and waiting for that one to pop.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Thanks, I appreciate the tips on how to obtain these mission heirlooms.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
        We do not have guides specifically for the heirloom items. The vast majority of them are able to be purchased with gold in either Ironforge or Undercity. If the heirloom is a reward from an achievement then that achievement guide would help you to get it. If it's a world event reward (i.e. Dread Pirate Ring) there is most likely an event guide that you can use to get it.

For the items you mentioned, Admiral Taylor's Loyalty Ring and Captain Sander's Returned Band are both rewards from Shipyard missions in your garrison (WoD). You can use the garrison guide for the shipyard to make sure you have it up and running and after that it's just a matter of doing your shipyard missions every day and waiting to get lucky to get The House Always Wins and For Hate's Sake shipyard missions and complete them successfully. The Man'ari Training Amulet is similar but is a reward from the Assault on Felfire Armory mission from your Legion class hall mission table. Just doing the normal Class Hall guide will make sure you have your class hall mission table unlocked and from there it's just running the missions daily and waiting for that one to pop.
        You know things like this is what people want your add-on for you really should have a section heirlooms for the ones that you can be purchased in open world that have to be done through questing. If there's a quest you have to do to unlock it aka the Rings then you should put a tutorial walk through with zygor showing you what to do step by step you do it for everything else in the game using the excuse that most of them can be bought from a store so therefore you don't have a walk through what if somebody really wants it and they've been spending hours trying to figure out how to do it and how to get it and it's so frustrated that's what your guidance of four isn't it or is it not if it's not then I'm mistaken and I need to cancel my subscription all my friends that they're wasting their money. But you claim that's what it's for then you should have that section for the items that you cannot just buy

Comment

Working...
        X