OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would be helpful to have more info about when Professions will be available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Would be helpful to have more info about when Professions will be available.

Hey Zygor Gnome!

I can only imagine the process you go through to make Zygor such a great Add-On. All of you are to be commended.

It seems as though at every launch, there is a delay in releasing the Professions Module. I'm sure you have a reasonable explanation and I don't mean to be impatient.

I do feel and believe that it would help your many Members if Zygor would provide some information stream communicating with us all about where you are in development and why Zygor is so awesome! For example: a Zygor Newsletter, a Zygor Blog that is maintained regularly, even a more lengthy and detailed version of your product updates in the Information thread in this Zygor Forum at a minimum.

To sum it up, I can't wait for the Profession release! But instead of being disappointed, I'd appreciate hearing more information from you so I can...so we all can have reasonable expectations.

Thanks for listening and for all you do with Zygor!

Keopeli
    Member since Burning Crusade

We do have a news letter and blog (News link at the top of every page) but we do not normally give any timeline on work being done because you never know what will delay something being released. It's better to not give an estimated release date because too many people will take that as gospel and then be very upset if we have to push it back a week or so. So as always, as soon as we finish getting them created and tested we'll release them.
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
      We do have a news letter and blog (News link at the top of every page) but we do not normally give any timeline on work being done because you never know what will delay something being released. It's better to not give an estimated release date because too many people will take that as gospel and then be very upset if we have to push it back a week or so. So as always, as soon as we finish getting them created and tested we'll release them.
      And is it possible to have a beta Zygor or something like that?

Comment

We sometimes have guide released and marked as beta in the game but it still needs to get finished being created before a decision could be made to if we would release it as beta.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Again, Ive paid your asking price but the goods havent been delivered. Long time Zygor customer feeling abandoned with no date in sight.

Comment

I mean wowhead has leveling guides up for proffessions, no reason why my paid guide doesnt have it in the system yet especially when the 2nd week I should be able to be apart of craft network and start to look at gear to already posses

Comment

I agree with OP paid for with the guide partly missing, get to work and get it done, i am sure there are millions paying for this service

Comment

This is my first time using Zygor. I bought it to make a great start to the expansion. It get me through leveling, and then what? Nothing?
                You guys need to be fast. It's been two weeks already and I can already find old expansions' mount and achievement guides on YouTube. So what makes you special? Why are we paying for this service?

Comment

hello I have been a member of zygor since 2012 and I am very disappointed in communication with professions not being updated when normally the guides are finalized in beta and released on time hope to hear something or get an update soon

Comment

Yeah I think this may be my last billing cycle. Even when you have achievements and professions added into the addon, I constantly had to go to WoWhead to find the real info about them. This is no longer worth the $10 a month, which sucks because I do like having everything baked into one addon, it's just that it is now wasting my time which means it's wasting my money.

Comment

^^^^^^^^^ I think im right with you on that 2 weeks in and no professions just not worth it anymore.

Comment

I came here looking for the same..... professions. 2 weeks and still nothing. As we all know, you need to be ahead of the game to make gold using professions.

Comment

I will give it a few more days ... If they still fail to deliver the guides i will cancel my sub, Why pay when free guides were availible right from the start of DF

Comment

Thats my issue. If free services has some how data mined from beta and its more than just WoWhead. Why not zygor? Who dropped the ball? If you tell us you lost some talent and doing internal changes fair enough. I just think they are just stringing us along. You can cancel and signup for the blog or news post and as soon as one says profession guides available then sub again. I just don't understand why yall fell behind which causes your users to fall behind. You are not longer effective. During any release you can bumble your way to 70.

Comment

Zygor take your time. Professions have become a lot more complex and it is better to make a good guide than to put something together quickly. I don't understand all those complainers it's howling with the wolves, one starts and the rest follows.

Comment

Working...
                              X