OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would be helpful to have more info about when Professions will be available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by apokalupsis View Post
    A bit misleading. All that Dugi has in terms of their Dragonflight Profession Leveling guide is how to level 1-100, which is easy/free info available on free guide sites (WoWHead, IcyVeins, etc.). Dugi does NOT go into the different specializations while leveling, nor does it address the new mechanic of "quality". It's just a straight guide, almost as if copy/pasted from these other sites. Zygor appears to be working on Profession guides that will take all of that into account. That is, be a much more robust Profession Guide system (I could be wrong, but from what I've read, that is what appears to be planned).

That being said, I did not renew my Zygor subscription because it doesn't make sense to pay full price for a partially complete product (especially when there are other guides that offer a much cheaper price point). I'll keep my eyes on the updates here and re-evaluate accordingly.

As of now, there are no in-depth, in-game Profession guides. Not from Zygor, Dugi, or any other. If all you are after is 1-100, that's easily attainable from the sites mentioned above. No need to pay for free info.

All i was saying is they have more than what is being offered here most would have been happy with a 1-100 guide untill the rest is done but we have gotten nothing not even a time.

Comment

I'll jump into the not-renewing train until this gets added.

Comment

the cancelation of zygor has been made!

Comment

Well....... 5 weeks! and still nothing. No point even wanting it anymore. I've done the research myself and shall be unsubbing. Should at least get a partial refund being only half a guide......

Comment

Came here to find answers for why this isn't in. Is Zygor still being updated?

Comment

Yes, it's still being updated and the team are working to get it finished as quickly as they can.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Quirah View Post
                I'll jump into the not-renewing train until this gets added.
                Might be my last month even if it gets added. I don't like the attitude of no communication. Even Blizzard is now communicating more and giving road maps. I don't care that some people will be disappointed if features do not come after being communicated, that's a lot of conditionals. I know I am disappointed *now* because of the lack of communication. With services that like to go silent like this you never know what's happening, always waiting. No thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by whobdobub View Post
                  Zygors used to be a way to get ahead of others in the game. Nothing like that anymore.

https://www.wow-professions.com/prof...eveling-guides
                  WoWProfessions doesn't have to convert their guides into working dynamic in-game guides. We could very quickly add plain text guides that don't point you where to go, don't track your progress, don't auto-complete steps, don't take into account all the unique aspects of the Dragonflight professions ect.. Maybe in the future we'll start with that so you have something, but to make them fully interactive requires testing on the live servers post-launch. The first wave of profession guides were released earlier today.
                  Last edited by Zygor Admin; January 2, 2023, 09:23 PM.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

The mining leveling guide says, "Reach Skill Level 100 in Dragon Isles Mining". How is that a guide?

Comment

That should be marked in game as a beta guide (see pics) meaning it is still a work in progress. Also, if you read the tips in the guide viewer it does tell you to load any of the mining farming guides (found in the Professions > Mining > Farming Guides folder) to get up to 60. Serevite and Draconium are the 2 main items to mine/farm in DF so you may want to pick one of those farming guides. Most of the profession leveling guides for DF are still in a beta state and will be finished as quickly as we can.
                      b4d35c7580.png 817ca93778.png
                      Last edited by ZG Support 1; January 2, 2023, 11:25 PM.

Comment

Saw an update. Raced to check the changelog.

Is there any way to participate in a beta program? Can the community be leveraged to help QA for release?

Comment

If you mean the profession guides that are marked as beta, then you do have access to them in game. When we release them like that it is just so you know that they may not be finished or buggy. Think of the beta release of the profession guides as a rough draft that needs to be polished but should still be useable in game.

Comment

hire more people or cut the sub price I want my paid for zygor a year in advance for professions!
                            Last edited by techman; March 1, 2023, 08:48 AM.

Comment

how are professions now is it all set for DF retail?

Comment

Originally posted by techman View Post
                                how are professions now is it all set for DF retail?
                                For me its still Beta with a Broken Guide (Inscription).

Comment

Working...
                                X