Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Thanks Craig, so "Drain Schematics" should be linked with "Balance Must Be Preserved" so if the guide skips one it will skip the other also. There's a trick to get the Schematics, just use the seeds on the first pump and kill the overseers one after one until you get it.

The second one is a known problem with reputation. You have to do quite a few quests to become friendly with Orebor Harborage to do all quests there. There's no real solution for that now other than moving the "allow levels ahead" slider higher so the guide does not skip quests there.

Comment

Error in Blasted lands:

WARNING: Quest has no such a goal! Step 175, line 5, quest 26170, goal 1

Regards, Ruud.

Comment

Originally posted by rdebruin View Post
        Error in Blasted lands:

WARNING: Quest has no such a goal! Step 175, line 5, quest 26170, goal 1

Regards, Ruud.
        For some reason the game does not like the way we write our Guide at this quest. The quest wil still work fine, it just will show a written error. Thanks for reporting though
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Mt Hyjal Bug

Zygor Guide Version 3.0.1724

Step 149 (Mount Hyjal Level 80-82)
          Talk to Aviana
          Turn in - "An Ancient Reborn" - This is correct
          Accept - "The Hatchery Must Burn" - Not Available From Aviana but is Available from Morthis Whisperwing

Navigation points are correct but person isn't on 2nd step.

Comment

Originally posted by nahaz View Post
            Zygor Guide Version 3.0.1724

Step 149 (Mount Hyjal Level 80-82)
            Talk to Aviana
            Turn in - "An Ancient Reborn" - This is correct
            Accept - "The Hatchery Must Burn" - Not Available From Aviana but is Available from Morthis Whisperwing

Navigation points are correct but person isn't on 2nd step.
            We are showing in our Guide that this is supposed to be accepted from Morthis. Does it show Aviana in your Guide?

Comment

Not sure if anyone else has already reported this but I'll add my report. I am starting a worgen shadow priest using the guide. However after hitting level 12 it quickly skipped all way to Keeler's Landing saying accept some Rutheran Village quest on a boat in the harbor. Unfortunately the entire area is phased and there are no NPCs there.

Comment

If the guide skipped quests in the Worgen starting zone go into the guide options, section dynamic progress and move the "allow levels ahead" slider a bit to the right, at least to 2 so the guide does not directly skip quests when you level before the guide thinks you should...

Comment

Initial quests in Twighlight Highlands, Welcome to Highbank and Burnin' At Both Ends have their collections steps (i.e., "Kill 10 horde / collect 10 gunpowder") switched, so after collecting the quest to kill 10 horde you're instructed to collect 10 gunpowder. this causes the guide to skip - easy fix, I'm sure Sorry if it's been reported already.
                  Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                  Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

Originally posted by rokku View Post
                    Initial quests in Twighlight Highlands, Welcome to Highbank and Burnin' At Both Ends have their collections steps (i.e., "Kill 10 horde / collect 10 gunpowder") switched, so after collecting the quest to kill 10 horde you're instructed to collect 10 gunpowder. this causes the guide to skip - easy fix, I'm sure Sorry if it's been reported already.
                    From what I see in the guide files this already has been fixed in the current version.

Comment

Have to ask you, rokku, after Cartman's reply; were you running with the latest guide when you noticed this?
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

According to the Zygor updater, yes. So unless it's bugging out and not seeing a newer version on the servers... (I'd checked for updates, since I wanted to do the Elders run with the actual correct locations). I'm at work right now so can't see what the version number is.

But if it's been fixed, then jolly good
                        Proud noob, opinionated nerd, and asker of obvious questions.

Main: Reliq (DK - 85).
                        Alts: Baym (Paladin - 85), Aotearoa (Priest - 85), Selleck (Hunter), Reliqa (Warrior)

Comment

We have fixed this part of the quest line, however if you do not have the update for this yet it will be released with the next update instead. Thanks for the reminder.

Comment

Step 192 in the Kalimdor 11-20 guide says to talk to Caylais Moonfeather. Kinda hard since she's dead...and you just coaxed her spirit from her body in a slightly earlier quest.

It should be her...sister?...Teldira Moonfeather.

Comment

Yep, it's a bad NPCs_enUS.lua localization entry. I guess they changed around NPC IDs for these two sisters. The guide has the right NPC ID for the flight master but the localization file says it's the other sister. I believe that Caylais is the flight master that used to be the one you talked to before the shattering, but now it's her sister/daughter/whatever using the old NPC ID #.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Stuck

I love the Guide and I appreciate all of your work. I would like to say that Communication is KEY. Alliance Guide 169 Level 81...The NPC's are not there. I skipped to next quest 170 Level 81 and the NPC does not have the quest? At 171 Level 81 I accepeted the "Lost Wardens", however the second quest "Breakthrough" is not available as GUide states. What can I do?

Comment

Working...
                                X