OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

SIS and Guide Problems Explained.. Hopefully.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by fatdaddybaker View Post
    You're right, my bad. Not 3 weeks, 2. And yes, the last update was 4 days ago, but had no mention of when one of the guides biggest selling points will be fixed. I DO hope they read this soon though, as patience is wearing thin.
    Just want to let all of you know we are aware of the Smart Injection System still being down and yes, we are working very hard on this. There were a lot of things to be dealt with but we can assure you this is nearing the end of the road to being fixed. Hang in there we will be ready soon!
    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Can you tell us a rough date?
      i just got lost in Ashenvale with my lvl 25 hunter. because Zygor keeps skipping important quest-chains since Azshara (because i entered some dungeons and got a lot of extra exp?)

Comment

Glad to hear that you guys are almost finished with fixing the SIS, I do agree my patience was wearing very thin. But I do accept that these things take time. Hopefully the update will be out very soon!

Comment

The SIS is working ONLY for the 1-60 portion of the guide please update your guide now.
          I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.
          Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Thank you!!! =D This made my night! Updating now: Its stopping at 3.0.1618 and says current is 3.0.1619

Comment

Originally posted by kfbeard View Post
              Thank you!!! =D This made my night! Updating now: Its stopping at 3.0.1618 and says current is 3.0.1619
              I can confirm this problem. And it will not update to 1619 only 1618.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

same with me :/
                anyhow great to hear that atleast 1-60 are working
                Worgen Hunter - 85
                Night Elf Rogue - 85
                Draenei Paladin - 85
                Dwarf Shaman - 60 ( Paused )

And soon more ^^

Comment

Update your guide again to 1620 for a fix.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Okay, I'm glad the SIS for 1-60 are working. Had to say that. But as soon as I updated and used it, it sent me to a quest that wasn't there. Maybe it's the games phasing that threw it off, because I did skip a bunch of quests for me. I had to find Tharnariun Treetender to accept "The Corruption's Source". He wasn't where the guide said he was. So after skipping a few steps to find a quest to do, I turned in a fetch quest and then the guide skipped me to "You should now be level 15, if not grind a little until you are." I'm nowhere near 15, in fact, I just hit 14. C'mon, what am I doing wrong with this guide?!

Comment

Go back to step 1 level 1 of the guide for your race then right click the next step button to start the SIS from there.
                      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Hi all, I would just thank the team for having fixed the SiS for the first 60 levels. Yesterday evening I hit 60 and I would like to know if there is any problem with the Outland quests. I mean, I know that XP from levels 70 to 80 has ben cutted down and thus the team needs to redo the guides to fit the new XP required, but I don't know if Outland has changed with the last patch or I can follow the guide without any fear of being ahead of the guide. Thanks again
                        Thanks Zygor & Team for all the good work you've done!

Comment

In outlands you can run into some reputation issues if the guide tries to skip the wrong quests. Due to this it's still recommended that you turn off the SIS. To do so go into the Dynamic Progression section of the guide options and make sure all boxes are empty and the slider is all the way to the right.

For the 70-80 Northrend section of the guides, Blizzard made it easier to level by reducing the amount of XP needed to hit 80. You don't really have to worry too much about getting ahead of the guides, just that you'll probably hit 80 fairly early thru the Northrend guides, at which point you'll want to just drop what you have in your quest log and load up either the Hyjal or Vashj'ir guides to keep going to 85.

Blizzard did make a couple minor changes in the Outlands and Northrend areas but they should be few and far between as to not really mess with you too much as you follow the guides.

Comment

Thanks for your answer; actually I alwyas had issues with Cenarion Circle rep in Zangarmash since I used the guide, but I easily got over that problem. Also thanks for the ansower 'bout Northrend, I'll go on with my lv 60 Mage then

Comment

After you've hit 85 if you want some easy gold go back and finish running thru all of the Northrend quests. Since you won't be able to earn XP it will basically double the gold reward for each of the quests and give you an easy way to raise some cash for stuff you might want to buy.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                                After you've hit 85 if you want some easy gold go back and finish running thru all of the Northrend quests. Since you won't be able to earn XP it will basically double the gold reward for each of the quests and give you an easy way to raise some cash for stuff you might want to buy.
                                Thanks for the suggestion I actually did this thing in BC when finishing usually at Netherstorm with the whole Shadowmoon Valley and half of Netherstorm still uncomplete. Guess that I'll do that to have that extra boost of money

Comment

Working...
                                X