No announcement yet.

Version 3.0 Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Looks great! Zygor Guides...the best way to level!

Comment

I like the new look, but I will say for people like the one here posting about keeping it looking the same...Maybe you should make that optional? Just a suggestion
      I make videos on youtube! Check em out, gaming videos mostly, and got my video testimonials for zygor stuff there!
      [URL="http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24"]http://www.youtube.com/user/Onyxangel24[/URL]

Comment

Just purchased the upgrade - do we get an auto update for the achievements/dailies guide (I bought that too, before)?

Comment

Originally posted by Ariadne View Post
          Just purchased the upgrade - do we get an auto update for the achievements/dailies guide (I bought that too, before)?
          The Achievements guide has not been released or sold yet. The Dailies Guide updates will be available after December 7th. If you purchased before October 7th you will be required to pay a small upgrade fee to get the updates, similar to how we handled the leveling guide updates.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I like the new interface, it looks more user friendly and intuitive than the current one.

Comment

is it just me or does the video not work correctly?

using firefox and all i get is Zygor Guide 3 screen nothing else

Comment

Originally posted by ngfireball View Post
                is it just me or does the video not work correctly?

using firefox and all i get is Zygor Guide 3 screen nothing else
                Did you click play? Do you have Flash Player installed on your computer?

Comment

lol, yes ofcourse i did, i knwo you have to ask.

it didnt work the first time i played it, so i downloaded the ipod one, it is working now though so dont know what happened

Comment

The main one stopped playing about half way thru for me. I grabbed the ipad version and that played fine so maybe the main one is just getting too many hits.
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Looks good

Hey!

Looks marvellous!

Can't wait - I've had to stop serious levelling some of my toons 'cos the chains aren't complete (need the release of Cataclysm) so I get dumped in all sorts of unexpected areas. I can't level without Zygor these days - well I can but it just seems to take longer!!!

Comment

Originally posted by ngfireball View Post
                        lol, yes ofcourse i did, i knwo you have to ask.

it didnt work the first time i played it, so i downloaded the ipod one, it is working now though so dont know what happened
                        Are you only able to get the iPod one working, or is it all working now?

Comment

Nice GUI thats feels like more erhm like more future

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
                            Are you only able to get the iPod one working, or is it all working now?
                            all working now, think its like cabby said to many hits

Comment

Jesus....christ.... BOMBSHELL!

I knew it was a genius decision on my part to go the Zygor path, I've been receiving your newsletters since 08' and even became his friend on facebook. I knew the day I had money to call my own and had enough saved up that Zygor's would be the product I would go with. Have to admit, I did almost go to the 'Other guides' path but when seeing the support of all the mods/members/employees/ and zygor himself that there was no other option.
                              I purchased my first guide towards the end of September, it was just the alliance leveling guide. I knew instantly when I logged on that when I had enough money I wanted, no, NEEDED to buy every other guide you offer even though I rarely if ever play my horde chars anymore. Can't wait to buy your gold and achievement guide, I'll be one of the firsts in line.

I think my jaw dropped a bit zygor, you caught me that off guard.

However(always one of those), I do enjoy the old(current) non-minimalistic look as that is the reason I came this way, but, I guess I can learn to accept this newer guide look.

The great thing for everyone who is active in asking questions, never more will we have to say "You're loading your guides incorrectly, hover over the guide and click the little gear."

=)

Keep up the fantastic work Senor Zygor.

Comment

Long ago I bought another guide only to be frustrated by the very things Zygor has mastered. I love your guides and recommend them to everyone I know who plays. Zygor is the only way to go.

Comment

Working...
                                X