No announcement yet.

Version 3.0 Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I mean I like the new format and all, but I can honestly say I will sorely miss the stylized version of 2.0. The dark grey/black is nice for those who don't like clutter, but I've got a large screen and it'll just seem like an empty place without the pretty orange staring at me as I get burned by Deathwing for the 3rd time in 2 days *grumbles*. Will there be a possibility to get the new features with the old skin? If not I will make due as I always will and do love Zygor for their quality.

Comment

Originally posted by sharlyne View Post
      I like the new look, but I will say for people like the one here posting about keeping it looking the same...Maybe you should make that optional? Just a suggestion
      All he has to do is allow "skins" to be made that can be added to his guide. w00t, now that would be neat.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
        Get rid of that Apple crap and get a real phone.
        You could compare Zygor Guides to Apple in terms of quality and the other leveling guides would represent Android

Comment

I actually love my Android phone. Of course I use the CyanogenMod OS on it instead of the normal Android OS, but it's great.

Riorach, where have you been burned by Deathwing? I have yet to see him anywhere to try to get the achievement.
          My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

I actually love my Android phone. Of course I use the CyanogenMod OS on it instead of the normal Android OS, but it's great.

Riorach, where have you been burned by Deathwing? I have yet to see him anywhere to try to get the achievement.
            Deathwing is totally random zone and time cabby. They made it so you can't predict where he's going to be.
            I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.
            Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Yeah, but Riorach seems to be doing something right if he's gotten nailed three times.

Comment

Zygor, you never cease to amaze me with the value you get with a purchase here! A little bit after I started playing WoW, I picked up three guides: Zygor's leveling guide and non-Zygor PvP and gold guides. The other 2 guides have not been updated since I bought them, despite the sites saying they would be. Needless to say, they don't get any use from me! Now Zygor's guide on the other hand, I have used for multiple toons and it constantly gets substantive updates. This is why Zygor is the premier name in guides. I've noticed whenever Zygor gets a new feature, the other places try to imitate it (key word = try). Keep up the great work!

As for this update, I like the look of the 3.0 as it will blend better with the rest of my UI style. Can't wait to zoom through the Cata grind with the new guides!

Comment

Yeah, but Riorach seems to be doing something right if he's gotten nailed three times.
                  Either a new bug or just unlucky or could be lucky depends on how you look at it
                  I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.
                  Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by poon View Post
                    Question: what are you doing with quest items - separate frame or will they appear as tiny icons like in the current UI?
                    Like the current UI.

Originally posted by Bomyne View Post
                    Would it be possible to keep the interface from 2.0 for 3.0 and beyond? Personally, I'm not too keen on 3.0's interface. I've never really liked the minimalist approach. I'm not saying the interface isn't good. It's just not for me.
                    Originally posted by ssunatzu View Post
                    All he has to do is allow "skins" to be made that can be added to his guide. w00t, now that would be neat.
                    Those two questions combined form the answer: The 3.0 viewer is planned to support multiple different skins - though the black skin, code-named "Midnight", is the only one we offer... so far. If enough of your squeaky mortal voices request a reanimation of the "sorcery-steampunk" skin style, then yes, we might consider whipping our graphics artist into making a sort of 2.0-replica for 3.0.

Comment

Originally posted by bensmith91 View Post
                      Can't wait to zoom through the Cata grind with the new guides!
                      Grind? What grind? If some *cough* generic guides had you grind at any time, then we cannot help but feel for you. That shall not happen with us.

Comment

I would add my squeaky mortal voice to those liking the current look - however, I can see why you're moving on. Offering it as a potential re-skin later on would be great
                        Argent Dawn (Horde) - EU

Celinia, 85 Tankadin (purely Zygor leveled!)
                        Cerynia, 85 Unholy DK
                        Myara, 85 Holy Priest
                        Meriakel, 85 Frost Mage
                        Summerdance, 85 Resto Druid

Comment

I can live with the new look, I'd just request the ability to change the color around. Orange doesn't quite suit my UI.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
                            Nope just tried it again and still says movie can not be played.
                            Just tried on my iPhone and video does not play. iPhone 3G with iOS 4.1

Comment

I can live with the new look, I'd just request the ability to change the color around. Orange doesn't quite suit my UI.
                              Seing how I attended college at Texas A&M.... it don't fit me either
                              /gigem!

Comment

I am looking forward to the updates, I just started playing again and with the newer guide updates I was at level 42 and still doing level 39 quests in the guide, The only thing I dont like is when I turn in a quest it skips ahead to the next window and I sometimes miss that I am supposed to collect the next quest from the NPC, and there are a few times I ran past a new fp 2-3 times before the guide had me add it.

Comment

Working...
                                X