No announcement yet.

Version 3.0 Revealed!

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I have to say I am liking what I am seeing with the new mini mode. While I love all of the info available in the guide, sometimes I Find myself hiding the guide altogether because it is big and clunky, even on my big 24inch screen. So I am pretty happy to see the mini mode feature and how it expands on mouse over. Very nice touch!

Comment

Just tried the iPhone and iPad links no dice.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Just tested the iPad link and that seems to be working. Did you try viewing on an actual iPad?
        Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Am I clear in understanding that the Cataclysm 80-85 leveling guide will not be finished the morning of December 7th, when Cataclysm launches?

Is there an anticipation of how long after launch it will be ready?

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
            Just tested the iPad link and that seems to be working. Did you try viewing on an actual iPad?
            Just tried the iPad one after the iPhone one wouldn't work as a off shoot that the links were in the wrong spot. But both came up with this video could not be played.
            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by chaos5061 View Post
              Just tried the iPad one after the iPhone one wouldn't work as a off shoot that the links were in the wrong spot. But both came up with this video could not be played.
              Sorry to keep asking this, but your replies haven't made it clear. Did you try the iPad link ON an actual iPad or just an iPhone. We tested it on an iPad and it played fine. We're still looking into the iPhone issue.

Comment

Originally posted by guido666 View Post
                Am I clear in understanding that the Cataclysm 80-85 leveling guide will not be finished the morning of December 7th, when Cataclysm launches?

Is there an anticipation of how long after launch it will be ready?
                The 80-85 guides are already finished. They will be available on Monday, December 6th.

Comment

Sorry to keep asking this, but your replies haven't made it clear. Did you try the iPad link ON an actual iPad or just an iPhone. We tested it on an iPad and it played fine. We're still looking into the iPhone issue.
                  No. I didn't try it on a iPad. Just tried it on my iPhone in case the links were mixed up.
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

I too would like to keep the more baroque Interface graphic but if you would just agree to work on getting it back as an option sometime in the next few months once you are over the hump on all the upgrades that would be fine with me
                    I can see a lot of thought and design smarts have gone into the new look and I expect I will use the mini version from time to time but I just like the fantasy aspect of the existing graphic frame

Oh and the reg video played just fine for me just now

Comment

No. I didn't try it on a iPad. Just tried it on my iPhone in case the links were mixed up.
                      Alright, that makes more sense then. What version of the iPhone do you have. We just reuploaded the iPhone video so if you get a chance see if it works now.

Comment

Alright, that makes more sense then. What version of the iPhone do you have. We just reuploaded the iPhone video so if you get a chance see if it works now.
                        iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.2.1. Just tried it a minute ago and didn't work will try again.
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Originally posted by Ulst View Post
                          I too would like to keep the more baroque Interface graphic but if you would just agree to work on getting it back as an option sometime in the next few months once you are over the hump on all the upgrades that would be fine with me
                          We're pretty confident that when the few users who prefer the old look get a chance to test out the new guide they will prefer it over Version 2.0. If there is still a request for the Version 2.0 viewer after 3.0's release we may consider adding it as an additional option. However, version 2.0 was confusing for many users and since 3.0 fixes these issues having 2 viewers could end up creating unnecessary problems for users.

Comment

iPhone 3GS with iOS 4.2.1. Just tried it a minute ago and didn't work will try again.
                            Nope just tried it again and still says movie can not be played.
                            Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Get rid of that Apple crap and get a real phone.
                              My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                                Get rid of that Apple crap and get a real phone.
                                Hey. Only thing crap about it is that it won't play flash. And that the keyboard for typing like this forum is a pain in the butt.
                                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X