Zygor Guides v2.0 Revealed Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by wueel View Post
    Not in this topic I think, but here: http://www.zygorguides.com/#comment.

Also I think Zygor mentioned in his video that there would have to be 2000 unique replies. Let's hope we'll make it! :-)

Ahh, wow thats a HUGE ask, I think the odds of that actually happening is something around 600/1 :P anyone wana place a bet?
    "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
    Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by f0059458 View Post
      Do we need to get 2000 replies in this topic before midnight GMT tonight? for the guide to be potentially free?
      No. The 2000 comments refers to the front page of the website where it says Leave a Comment. There is a counter on there that will tell you how many comments were at as of right now.
      Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
      http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
      http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Wow, guys!! After seeing the vidoes, I cannot wait for the finished product. I really like the new interface. The new guide, with all the new features is going to be especially sweet for me since I have reached my max with my current toon and have started 3 lower level toons (and plan to make one more while I am at it!!). I am so glad y'all have kept up the hard work - I have been a Zygor fan for awhile and haven't been disappointed yet!

See y'all tomorrow for sure!!

Comment

Missing Comment

I left a comment on the video, but it never showed up. I assume then that it was never counted. Has this happened to anyone else? I posted it at around 6 am eastern time US. It told me it would be posted later after reviewed or somehting like that, but as of now 1:43 pm eastern time us, it has not shown up.

Comment

If we install the version from the front page will that overwrite our current version of the guide?

Comment

I hope you guys put up a PayPal option someplace.
              I see most everyone wanting everything for free, but I believe in paying my way, so, if you get badgered into giving away your guide upgrade to paying customers, like myself, I'd like to be able to reward you for your excellent hard work and many hours of time you have obviously put into this.
              Your other guides are icing on the cake and I can't wait for all of it to come out.
              Keep up the great work!
              /tips hat.

Comment

*Let it be free upgrade for us prevous costumers* x)

It is only less than 4 hours left of this day. Hurry up and comment on the front page --> latest video from the almighty Zygor and he's staff Argh. I wish I had vacation this week so I would be able to stay online and "see" the launch

Comment

Ive lost my mind a little, can anyone confirm its 00:00 GMT (So england time) its being released?
                  "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                  Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by huntnfl66 View Post
                    I left a comment on the video, but it never showed up. I assume then that it was never counted. Has this happened to anyone else? I posted it at around 6 am eastern time US. It told me it would be posted later after reviewed or somehting like that, but as of now 1:43 pm eastern time us, it has not shown up.
                    I can't see my comment either, a friend of mine sent a comment too and they can't see theirs....
                    [EDIT] Just found my comment =) on page 3 million, lol no but i found it so n/m.

Paypal -- Sounds like a good idear... although when I bought the alliance clickbank lets you use paypal. so =)

**Nice with the timer!!!**
                    20 hours and 20 minutes to go!!
                    Last edited by bloodess; October 19, 2009, 02:40 PM. Reason: found my comment

Comment

I also have posted and seen nothing on the video posts from the front page. I posted approx. 4.5 hours ago...

Comment

Originally posted by ironbits View Post
                        ... I'd like to be able to reward you for your excellent hard work and many hours of time you have obviously put into this.
                        Same here, but my way of rewarding those guys will most certainly be by also buying the horde guide. Buying 2 guides was not much of an option when I bought the alliance guide, but considering what we are getting for our money I'm much more positive now towards the second expense.

Comment

Originally posted by paulrdietz View Post
                          Took the trial version for a test drive this morning. Wonderful, awesome and all the rest. Talent suggestion popped up when I got a new talent point, ready to help me place those precious points, way cool.

Can't wait for the release tommorrow which is on my birthday - how cool is that, this will be one I remeber fo r a long time.
                          Happy birthday in advance!!!
                          Enjoy the guide (and the rest of the day) m8

Comment

Hey guys I just wanted to take a min and thank you for all your hard work in prep for this, like many of guide users i have to say i was alittle concerned about the length of time it took to unveil the 2.0 guide, but i can say now that i will be totally worth the wait. I appreciate the amount of hard work that went into it cant wait to use..

keep up the good work

Ftleclipse

Comment

I like the new design but the guides are the same exact thing except in a flashy design. I hope there are new questing patterns and such..but looks good.

Comment

Originally posted by fearxlink View Post
                                I like the new design but the guides are the same exact thing except in a flashy design. I hope there are new questing patterns and such..but looks good.
                                The majority of changes were made in the 60-80 sections of the guides, to account for flying mounts at level 60, and flying in Northrend at level 70. However, numerous questing path fixes were made to the 1-60 sections of the guides, as well.
                                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                                http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Working...
                                X