No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides v2.0 Revealed Discussion

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

The members area is getting ready... Which is confusing to me. Personally, I'd shut the members area off until the release time. This should be done so as not to confuse members looking for an early gift before 6 AM.
    My avatar is an actual photo of me. Nice or ugly?

Comment

Originally posted by wowvern View Post
      The members area is getting ready... Which is confusing to me. Personally, I'd shut the members area off until the release time. This should be done so as not to confuse members looking for an early gift before 6 AM.
      I Agree!

very confusing

Comment

all right

Thanks to you I am now able to enjoy WOW so I say "WOW" to you and doff my hat.

Comment

hes playing tricks on us again
          All using Zygors guide.

LvL 84 Priest ` Healster ` Holy/Shadow
          LvL 84 Warrior ` Battlecry ` Prot/Arms
          LvL 85 Hunter ` Killshott ` Marksmanship
          LvL 85 Mage ` Trajan ` Arcane
          LvL 82 Warlock Pyroclasm ` Affli
          LvL 85 Druid ` Sangera ` Balance/Restor
          LvL 85 Paladin ` Ret/holy
          LvL 85 Shaman ` Reincarn ` Elem/Restor

Comment

Originally posted by 8314ecb8 View Post
            hes playing tricks on us again
            He's a warlock, what do you expect?

Comment

my sentiments exactly

Porifera has it right.

Comment

I just downloaded version 2.0? from the site it looks just like the old one how to I tell what version I have? How do I access the new talent aid?

Thanks

Comment

Originally posted by 1manarmy View Post
                  I just downloaded version 2.0? from the site it looks just like the old one how to I tell what version I have? How do I access the new talent aid?

Thanks
                  Do not download the guide inside the Members Area. Download the Version 2.0 sample under the video at the top on our homepage:

http://www.zygorguides.com

The guide inside the Members Area is not Version 2.0 just yet - just a few more hours to wait! :-)
                  Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                  http://www.facebook.com/zygorguides

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                  http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I knew this would happen. Um, Zy? Could you close the Members Area until launch at 6:00 AM PDT?

Comment

Free ... ???

Too many replies to go through all of them.

Apparently everybody is REALLY excited about getting their hands on 2.0.

Understandably so, since it is the wet dream of every lazy gameplayer. Look at the arrow ... kill what comes in sight ... pick up what gets dropped and presto ... level X (still waiting for someone to tell me how to get my own level ??? rating hehehehe).

In short I am happy with the guide and wouldn't want to play without it anymore. As is often the case you get what you pay for. We paid a serious amount of money (way more than the first two installments of the game together ;-p) but are getting our moneys worth.

Having said that, I paid and got my guide less than 2 1/2 months ago, so I would very disappointed if I now had to pay again. I think ppl should be paid for their work and effort. But twice within 10 weeks is a bit much even for me.

I will join the horde (or alliance) eagerly awaiting today's release.

Keep up the good work and I can keep good at being lazy :-)

Greetinx

Comment

I woke up today thinking about Zygors guide and decided to call work and say I was not feeling so well :P 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                        "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                        Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

Originally posted by f0059458 View Post
                          I woke up today thinking about Zygors guide and decided to call work and say I was not feeling so well :P 4 HOURS!!!!!!!!!!!!
                          *Teasing f0059458* If you leave nearby me(Norway) The guide will be available
                          17:00

Comment

3 HOURS!!!!!!!!!! nearly

I live in England so I get the guide at 4pm HAHAHAHAHAHA
                            "Yeah I called her up, she gave me a bunch of crap about me not listenin' to her enough, or somethin'. I don't know, I wasn't really payin' attention."
                            Dumb & Dumber (1994)

Comment

3 hours to go as of now. The early birds who might get lucky... Well, we'll see.

Comment

yep now i just want all those bonus addons awesome cant wait

Comment

Working...
                                X