OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

So speculate how long until MOP? June, August, October, December or ?

Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Monk
    I understand and agree with your reasoning but if embers, rage, demonic, runic and holy power decay and, if you stretch the definition a little, combo points do too, why doesn't chi? Is it intended?
    Chi does decay out of combat, or at least it should. It does in our current build.

Paladin
    Is the splash heal from Daybreak Holy Shocks intended to not apply mastery?
    Bug. Daybreak splash should apply Illuminated Healing.

Warrior
    Can you clarify on what you mean by losing some of the Revenge kit?
    I just meant that "Revenge" makes more sense to hit someone back after they hit you, not Charge in and exact revenge against a creature that has never seen you before. It's a minor point. Kit is important to the game, but fun is too.
    I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
    Twitter @Chaos5061.
    Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Guild Mentor Selection Process
      On the other side, I do trust our Community Managers; and I'm sure these three month MVP candidates will have to go through crazy checks before they get to participate in the program. So I'm not that worried yet, we'll just have to wait and see.
      All applicants for the Guild Mentoring Program will go through an approval process to ensure that they fit all necessary requirements. On top of this, the guild leader and anyone else who receives MVP status through the program will also be checked thoroughly to ensure that their tenure in the program will not cause any problems.

In the end an MVP is all about being a helpful player who generates a positive influence amongst the community and these are just some of the qualities we are looking for in these guilds.

To sum up; it takes a lot more than just a well written email to get into the program, we will ensure every candidate fits the bill for the new status they receive

Content Difficulty and Consumption Speed
      I would be surprised if she does because it would show a complete lack of realism.
      She can, realistically, feel entitled to a Madness heroic kill. She probably knows the only thing she has to do is being capable of overcoming that encounter, which means she'll have to improve as everyone else.

It's time Blizzard started treating it's customers like adults and telling them that this huge cookie jar is filled with a lot of different flavoured cookies but that due to the fact that tastes differ, and that not everyone has the same amount of time to eat cookies, some will eat more cookies and some cookies won't be to your taste.
      This is kind of a good comparison to what the game offers right now. Some cookies you don't like (there're pve players that don't enjoy pvp, and vice versa), and some will eat more than the rest (World First guilds reaching the end before everyone else). But still, the same jar of cookies to everyone.

The equivalent to what some people are asking here for would be something like having a different jar of cookies that has a label saying "Sorry, this is only for people that are this cool".

Arena Pass 2012 Rewards - Mount/Title been given yet?
      Just as an update on this for you all: We are now aware of why the pet has not been received by many of you and we will hopefully have the Armored Murloc in your mailbox "Soon™".
      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Once scheduled server maintenance is completed during the week of July 17, the "Power of the Aspects" spell will grow more powerful, reducing the health and damage dealt of all enemies in the Dragon Soul raid by 30%. This spell has grown progressively stronger over time to reduce difficulty and make the encounters more accessible. The spell will affect both normal and Heroic difficulties. It will not affect the Raid Finder difficulty.

If you don’t need the help of the Dragon Aspects, the spell can be disabled by talking to Lord Afrasastrasz at the beginning of Dragon Soul.

We hope you continue to enjoy Dragon Soul, and that these changes encourage you to attempt a higher difficulty, or just keep pushing to take down that next boss.
        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Also according to some Datamining there is supposed to be only one more DragonSoul buff increase. Goes to 35%. Of course that could change.
          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Mists of Pandaria Beta - Build 15851

A new beta build will be deployed on beta realms soon. We will be updating these notes frequently, so keep checking back! You will need to redownload the entire client (~20GB) as the beta patches so far have been merged back into the base install. The game is now at Patch 5.0.3, up from 5.0.1.

New Loading Screen

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

As soon as MMO Champion cleans up their page I post all the changes here.
              Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Mists of Pandaria PTR

It appears an update is going out for the PTR as well, to Patch 5.0.3!
                Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Pet Battle System

For years, your faithful companion pets have followed you on countless adventures. They've provided you with comfort, company, sometimes even with entertainment and hours of fun. Maybe you only have a handful of pets you really love, or maybe you have made it your quest to capture as many of them as you can. The fact remains, heroes love their little companions... and in Mists of Pandaria, they will take the spotlight in a brand-new way.

You can teach your pets unique abilities and attacks, and they will use these abilities when battling other pets. As they fight and win battles, your pets will gain experience and level up, which makes them tougher and may even unlock new abilities. Venture out into the world, collect pets wherever you find them, and train your pets to help them reach their maximum potential!

What's more, you will also have a brand-new way to add more pets to your collection. In addition to purchasing pets or getting them as item drops, you can now also encounter and capture pets in the wild. If you run into one of these pets, you can have your own pet challenge it; if you manage to defeat the capturable pet, you will capture it and add it to your collection! Those capturable pets have stats that vary, so you may end up catching an exceptionally powerful pet. Keep your eyes open!
                  Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Your in-game pet journal will help you stay on top of your current roster of pets. In this journal, you'll find vital information about each pet you own, including their names, stats, abilities, and more.

1. The pet's name
                    Naming your pets helps you keep track of them, and it also gives them a little bit of personality.

2. Level
                    As your pets fight and win battles, they will gain experience and level up.

3. Stats
                    Each pet has 4 stats - Health, Power, Speed, and Quality. Health, Power and Speed increase as your pets level up. Quality designates the overall strength of your pet's stats and will vary on every pet that you catch.

4. Abilities
                    Your pets can learn new abilities when they hit specific levels. You will be able to choose between several different active abilities for each pet.

5. Family
                    Pets are grouped into common categories called families. Families include Critter, Dragonkin, Mechanical, Magical, and there are many more. Each pet ability also corresponds to a specific pet family; Deep Breath for example is a Dragonkin-type ability, and Lift-Off is a Flying-type ability. Family determines a pet's strength and weakness against other families. Each family also has a unique passive bonus.
                    Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Training your pets is important if you want them to succeed. You can seek out pet trainer NPCs who will offer experience and achievements for your pets if you can defeat them in battle.

They've been at your side through thick and thin. Now, get to know your most faithful companions from a whole new point of view, and discover their full potential. So gather your pets, train them well, and maybe one day you will make a name for yourself as Azeroth's most renowned pet trainer!
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

With the addition of Pet Battles to the World of Warcraft: Mists of Pandaria beta test, we’ve also launched our
                        all new Pet Battles System website. You can head over there now to read all about the new system, learn how your pets will fight for glory and victory, and look at several screenshots of pets in action.

For all those testing the new system, please join the Pet Battles discussion in our
                        beta feedback forum
                        Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

The next patch for the Mists of Pandaria beta will require a sizable patch – about 16 gigabytes – so please be prepared to utilize those internet tubes. We’re re-organizing data to make things more efficient for future updates, which accounts for this update’s size. Please also be aware you’ll need a good chunk of free hard drive space to handle this particular update.

The good news is that this patch also contains the highly anticipated Pet Battles system!

We really appreciate your continued testing efforts – you’ve been a great help to ensuring we release a great expansion.
                          Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Wrathion Legendary Quest

The first part of the Wrathion Legendary Questline is open now. Part 2 requires items that drop in the raids.

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

New Models

The Mage PvP set below is missing gloves, we will update with a nicer preview at some point!

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Twitter @Chaos5061.

Comment

Working...
                                X