No announcement yet.

Netherdrake Guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Haha, I had been working on this before Cata came out, got the blue drake drop my first time in Occ and never went back to finish the netherdrake.
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
      It's a part of the Dailies & Events guides. Do you own them for your faction?
      I bought the full package of the Zygor's Guide Alliance & Horde.
      In Bounusmaterials i had the Neatherdrake Guide in a pdf document, but after the Cataclysm release the archaeology had replaced it, and i think Neatherdrake is more important for me then basic information of archaeology is. And now i wonder were can i access the guide, i didnt have ink in my printer that time to get it out or save it and now its "gone"?

Comment

Originally posted by mucitrus View Post
        I bought the full package of the Zygor's Guide Alliance & Horde.
        In Bounusmaterials i had the Neatherdrake Guide in a pdf document, but after the Cataclysm release the archaeology had replaced it, and i think Neatherdrake is more important for me then basic information of archaeology is. And now i wonder were can i access the guide, i didnt have ink in my printer that time to get it out or save it and now its "gone"?
        Sadly, it is gone unless you buy the in game Dailies and Event guides.

I agree it would have been nice for Zygor to give a heads up to everyone to let them know it would be disappearing.

I own the Dailies and events guide, and while it is expensive I do recommend it especially for the Netherdrake guide. So while you may not be able to afford it now (Don't know your circumstances if you're able too or not) it would be a nice thing to save up for.

Comment

Im not sure why people think this takes too long. I got my drakes about a week after starting the quest line. Patience is a virtue

Comment

Originally posted by dudedafool View Post
            Sadly, it is gone unless you buy the in game Dailies and Event guides.

I agree it would have been nice for Zygor to give a heads up to everyone to let them know it would be disappearing.

I own the Dailies and events guide, and while it is expensive I do recommend it especially for the Netherdrake guide. So while you may not be able to afford it now (Don't know your circumstances if you're able too or not) it would be a nice thing to save up for.
            Ty for awnsering dudedafool! But, hrm.. If i get it as bonusmaterial, they just cant delete it and not give it back? I bought it and it camed with as bonus, and it says i can find it under the menu in members under "bonus materials".

And now when zygor didnt gave any hint that it will be deletet, save it or it will be gone when cata arrives i think he could put it back or to the one that bought it because it was one of the bonuses, as me. And if you buy a car and get 4 wheels to it, you get warranty on the weels also. But if company stop the offer and they now have a offer if you buy a car and get 1 free service under a year, it dosnt remove the warranty of the wheels.

And i opened it once and waited for me when i get the ink and now i cant print it and u say its gone. I just want it in pdf not in guide. Should do a service if we request it and had it as bonusmaterial he could mail it over to the mail i registered when i bought full zygorguide.

I had in mind to buy the Dailies and events guide, but now when everything seems that it can change like that, i will wait until zygorteam say something about this. If i get it i will be happy and then its a big chance i get the dailies and events guide, and i cant wait until they release the archievment guide. But i will not buy the dailies and event because of a guide i got as bonusmaterial, and said it can be found there, and just replaced. I hope this will be sorted out easy. I like the guide but if the guide is gone for me, that is not good advertisment and i rly rly want it.

Zygor please help me/us, i didnt have ink in my printer now its gone :/

Comment

*bump* Zygor get the eyes over here pls

Comment

*bump* Zygor get the eyes over here pls
                This is something we may put up again in the future for the few who don't have the Dailies. However it is not something we will be doing right now. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support View Post
                  This is something we may put up again in the future for the few who don't have the Dailies. However it is not something we will be doing right now. Sorry for the inconvenience this may cause you.
                  Ty for awnsering! "May" is not a comfortable awnser but ill understand you "from the company eyes" .

After a searching on the internet i found a site that have published the guide in a pdf viewer (only for viewing) and not for downloading. Would you mind if i post the link to help others here? Please confirm and i publish it, i dont know if this is 100% one (if the publisher changed something), but its alot of information and i know it comes from you because ive seen the guide once before (even if i didnt had any ink in my printer :P) and i do recognize it.

Do you want me to help?

Keep up the good work!

Greets,
                  Mucitrus

Comment

Yes if you feel that it would help others to have this available than you are more than welcome. We are just not expecting to be updating this in our own PDF.
                    Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                    http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                    http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Ty for awnsering! "May" is not a comfortable awnser but ill understand you "from the company eyes" .

After a searching on the internet i found a site that have published the guide in a pdf viewer (only for viewing) and not for downloading. Would you mind if i post the link to help others here? Please confirm and i publish it, i dont know if this is 100% one (if the publisher changed something), but its alot of information and i know it comes from you because ive seen the guide once before (even if i didnt had any ink in my printer :P) and i do recognize it.

Do you want me to help?

Keep up the good work!

Greets,
                      Mucitrus
                      Make a new thread for the link and I will sticky it in the Dailies and Events for both factions.
                      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
                      Twitter @Chaos5061.
                      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ty for a fast reply,

I saw i made the new thread in allies but here is the link, and ty for everything. You really rock

Link to thread: http://www.zygorguides.com/forum/sho...5064#post55064

Keep up the good work!

Greets,
                        Mucitrus

Comment

Working...
                        X