OR

Announcement

Collapse
No announcement yet.

Would be helpful to have more info about when Professions will be available.

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Originally posted by willem View Post
    Zygor take your time. Professions have become a lot more complex and it is better to make a good guide than to put something together quickly. I don't understand all those complainers it's howling with the wolves, one starts and the rest follows.
    We all have the right to complain,, Some of us care more for professions than leveling for an example

And as someone said they could had data mined from beta far before the relase was., Maybe we get lucky and see it added before christams need to stay positive right

Comment

Came here to see whats going on as well.
      Seems like alot is missing, pets, achievements, etc.. Mostly just quests and side quests was covered. Some World quests are missing as well.

It's more then one person who develops zygors guides right ?

Comment

It is more than one person but we are a very small team. With the limited time we had to create guides due to Wrath and DF both coming out so close together we were only able to get the Leveling, Dailies, WQs, and most reputations done for launch. There are often missing WQs after launch because Blizzard never has all of them on test servers and we can't add them until we see them in game and write the relevant steps. It often takes a few weeks until we're able to get all WQs added in. We are trying to get things finished and added as quickly as we can.
        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

please get the gathering guides in to zygor for dragon flight, we're coming up on a month now since launch and still no DF mining added to the gathering...

Comment

Originally posted by MapleBacn View Post
            please get the gathering guides in to zygor for dragon flight, we're coming up on a month now since launch and still no DF mining added to the gathering...
            Use a combination of GatherMate2, Routes, and WowHead if you want to do any sort of gathering profession. I've never liked the profession guides for these types of farming. I'm currently doing all of my mining in On'haran plains. I've levelled up to characters doing that just as quickly as I leveled up my main using the levelling guide.

Comment

Originally posted by carajean View Post
              Thats my issue. If free services has some how data mined from beta and its more than just WoWhead. Why not zygor? Who dropped the ball? If you tell us you lost some talent and doing internal changes fair enough. I just think they are just stringing us along. You can cancel and signup for the blog or news post and as soon as one says profession guides available then sub again. I just don't understand why yall fell behind which causes your users to fall behind. You are not longer effective. During any release you can bumble your way to 70.
              Well...
              I mean I paid for gathering and professions, I pay 12.99 euros/month to use it, like everyone... So yeah... I'm complaining. I paid for something I still don't have... I'm using free addons, free guides that help me so much more than Zygor... To be honest, I'm wondering if i don't need to cancel my suscription because this is addon is more painfull than usefull (crash everytime there is a fight).
              I mean, if it was team that coding and make guides for free, on their own time... I'm ok with you, they can take their time, that's difficult, they have something else to do for sure... But dude, we're paying them for that and we still don't have it while WoWHead and a lot of people doing it for free already did...

I mean... they take the money without giving us any information and despite everyone complaining, nothing is done...

They could very well have offered to put payments on hold until their service is working properly... But they don’t... Or even offering a month’s subscription, for the month when their addon was only used to find glyphs...

Am I horrible by my reasoning? Perhaps... But I feel I am entitled to the service I pay for...

I work in health, if you come for a vaccine but I don’t do it by charging you for this vaccine... Wouldn’t you complain too?

Comment

We have given information many times in the forum and discord. Even a few posts above yours is information.

What you are paying for is access to every guide we have released and the maintenance of those guides.

As has been said many times we are working to get more DF guides created and released as quickly as possible.

And while I understand your analogy it is obvious that you are not from the US because the healthcare system in the US loves to charge you for things you don't need or use. One of the many reasons why people get charged 10s of thousands of dollars for a 2 or 3 day visit to the hospital.
                Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post
                  We have given information many times in the forum and discord. Even a few posts above yours is information.

What you are paying for is access to every guide we have released and the maintenance of those guides.

As has been said many times we are working to get more DF guides created and released as quickly as possible.

And while I understand your analogy it is obvious that you are not from the US because the healthcare system in the US loves to charge you for things you don't need or use. One of the many reasons why people get charged 10s of thousands of dollars for a 2 or 3 day visit to the hospital.
                  While i wouldn't talk to paying customers like that you do you but its been long enough and not to put competitors names on here but dugi's already has them done so not sure why its taking so long but i hope its done soon im done as of the 25 if they are not added.

Comment

Originally posted by ZG Support 1 View Post

Yes you have said more than enough that you are working as fast as you can to complete your guides.
                    Unfortunately, not so much has happened so far. I remember times when all guides were available at the release of the WoW addon. Nowadays you take a week to complete some guides and fix some code.

As the others say there are enough alternatives that are free and already finished. Your level guides are also not the fastest anymore, even free addons are faster. I used your guides because you have everything in one addon, but now it's just not worth paying for half finished crap. 9,99$ + fees are just too much to wait for fixes.

If you keep doing this you will see what happens. Your competitors are better and cheaper. If I'm accurate I can even get a simulator subscription (Raidbots) and still get away with it cheaper. You guys have just lost the shine of the old days.

To sum it up: get a grip on your crap and finally deliver on your promises.

Comment

Almost 1 month and still nothing. This must be a joke.

Comment

This is probably the last time I'll sub to Zygor. I've always loved this addon but the lack of professions after hitting 70 in DF and no news or dates to when they'll be adding profs is a complete bummer. I wish they'd tell us but obviously its beyond their programming or what ever it is. I do understand DF profs are complex but we're now a couple of months in and the sub just isn't worth it anymore. I've a few days left subbed and then it's bye bye.. shame..... I loved you Zygor but you seem to have let us all down..................

Comment

Zygors used to be a way to get ahead of others in the game. Nothing like that anymore.

https://www.wow-professions.com/prof...eveling-guides
                          Last edited by whobdobub; December 26, 2022, 09:46 PM.

Comment

As an elite subcriber, I'm extremely disappointed that there hasn't been a profession guide yet.. wowhead already has one so it shouldn't be more difficult than it is. for $12.49 I don't think it's okay that not all guides are published after 1 month since release.. and therefore I'm considering whether there are others who offer guides

Comment

Responding to the analogy of the health care system wasn't necessary because it makes me realize even more that I'm paying for something I'm not receiving and I never tolerate that from the US health care system. The entire response wasn't very professional, and the fact that we're this far into the expansion without guides we've all come to rely on has led me to a competitor after many years of using Zygor. If they're in the game like Zygor should be, then I'll be stopping my subscription here. I'm giving them a chance. I'm sorry, but just saying we're working on it, but we won't give you any commitments isn't the way to go. No timeline, no additional explanation just doesn't cut it. I've loved Zygor over the years and leveled many characters, but I am paying for something that I'm not getting and I don't like it.

Comment

Originally posted by Vispera View Post
                                and not to put competitors names on here but dugi's already has them done so not sure why its taking so long but i hope its done soon im done as of the 25 if they are not added.
                                A bit misleading. All that Dugi has in terms of their Dragonflight Profession Leveling guide is how to level 1-100, which is easy/free info available on free guide sites (WoWHead, IcyVeins, etc.). Dugi does NOT go into the different specializations while leveling, nor does it address the new mechanic of "quality". It's just a straight guide, almost as if copy/pasted from these other sites. Zygor appears to be working on Profession guides that will take all of that into account. That is, be a much more robust Profession Guide system (I could be wrong, but from what I've read, that is what appears to be planned).

That being said, I did not renew my Zygor subscription because it doesn't make sense to pay full price for a partially complete product (especially when there are other guides that offer a much cheaper price point). I'll keep my eyes on the updates here and re-evaluate accordingly.

As of now, there are no in-depth, in-game Profession guides. Not from Zygor, Dugi, or any other. If all you are after is 1-100, that's easily attainable from the sites mentioned above. No need to pay for free info.

Last edited by apokalupsis; December 28, 2022, 07:40 PM.

Comment

Working...
                                X