X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Are you using the latest guide version?
    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Step #280 in The Jade Forest (85-86)

Step #280 in The Jade Forest (85-86) section it says
      • Get the Jade Temple Grounds Flight Path
      • Ask her to take you to Glassfin Village.

I believe this should be Pearlfin Village?

Comment

You're right. I'll add this typo to our bug list to get fixed.

Comment

I do have a graphic bug under the feeds of my character. I do have a flickering yellow light on the bottom around my char.
          It makes me "crazy" to look on it. Do I have a chance to fix it by myselfe?

Comment

Thank Cabby. Have another one for ya.

Currently the guide for Krasarang Wilds (87) is:
            • Step 63
              • Turn in 'Threat from Dojan'
            • Step 64
              • Turn in 'the Pools of Youth'
              • Accept 'Immortality?'
            • Step 65
              • Observe Lorekeeper Vaeldrin's Ritual
            • Step 66
              • Turn in 'Lotus Tea'
            • Step 67
              • Turn in 'Immortality?'

Lorekeeper Vaeldrin will not give you 'Immortality?' until you have turned in 'Lotus Tea' to Kang Bramblestaff. I was following the steps exactly, and Lorekeeper Vaeldrin never gave me the '!' for the quest so figured it was broken, and skipped it. When I turned in 'Lotus Tea' Lorekeeper Vaeldrin's '!' popped up and was able to get 'Immortality?'.

TL;DR Need to move the turn in of 'Lotus Tea' to before accepting 'Immortality?'.

Comment

Are you able to turn in Lotus Tea after turning in Threat from Dojan? We had to move that Lotus Tea turn in because Kang wouldn't let you turn it in up in the ruins with him after you killed all the mobs needed for the other quests.

Brighteyes, make sure you have the latest graphics drivers for your system.

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
                Are you able to turn in Lotus Tea after turning in Threat from Dojan? We had to move that Lotus Tea turn in because Kang wouldn't let you turn it in up in the ruins with him after you killed all the mobs needed for the other quests.
                Yes, I was. I turned in 'Threat of Dojan' followed by 'The Pools of Youth'. When he wouldn't give me 'Immortality?' I skipped it and turned in 'Lotus Tea'. After turning it in he gave me 'Immortality?'. I did turn them all in back in The Incursion (? the little camp) though. At one point Kang did give a '?' completion after grabbing all the lotus, but I got those before freeing the water guy. After that bit of the guide he no longer had it, but did again once I was at the camp.

If 'Lotus Tea' is moved to right after 'Threat of Donjan' it should be fine.

Comment

Thanks. We'll make that change.

Comment

Krasarang Wilds (87) Step 128

After Lyalia gets ressurected by her dad, she finishes a quest and then the Accept - "Warn Stoneplow" is suggested but she does not give the quest. I have to skip far ahead after this cause the next 30 steps deals with this quest chain that she does not give. Any suggestions?

Comment

Stonetalon Mountains (27-33) Step 8
                      Go to 46,61
                      Go to the top of the big metal machine
                      Click The Bomb
                      ! Accept 'They Set Them Up The Bomb!'

You can no longer get to the objective without a flying mount.
                      The right to be heard does not include the right to be taken seriously. - Hubert Humphrey

Comment

rashaeli, some people have had problems picking up that quest and I'm not sure if it's a Blizzard bug or what's happening. Try going into Valley of the Four Winds and go talk to Emmi at the Stormstout Brewery and see if you can get the Stoneplow Thirsts quest from her. If you can, go turn that in and it will unlock the rest of those quests up there in Stoneplow.

mrmoe, we will look into this further.

Comment

in this snapshot... http://gyazo.com/29a6645f5cb5b1694171ddebb0900602 .... the guide is directing to the wrong spot, 57,80 which should had been at 58.86,81.54 as shown in the snapshot....

Comment

Stonetalon Mountains, Step 8

Actually you cant get this Quest without a flying Mount. It makes no sense with Level 27-33

Confirmed here: http://www.wowhead.com/quest=13981/t...em-up-the-bomb

Comment

Zangarmarsh, step 70

I'm going back as a lvl 90 for Loremaster and the guide won't let me bypass step 70 (I'm already friendly with Sporregar, so I can't get 'More Tendrels'). It keeps looping back to 69, 70, 69, 70, ad infinitum.

Comment

We will look into this to see what's happening.

You should be able to hold the Ctrl + Alt keys and click on the next step button to get past that for now.

Comment

Working...
                                X