This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Gnome 1-5, Step 52-58

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ItemScore.lua:8 61: attempt to index global 'ae' (a nil value)
    Time: 12/21/12 22:53:31
    Count: 9
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ItemScore.lua:8 61: in function `ScanBags'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ItemScore.lua:1 580: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\ItemScore.lua: 1562>

Locals:

####################

Message: Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:195 8: attempt to compare number with nil
    Time: 12/21/12 22:55:54
    Count: 2287
    Stack: [C]: ?
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:195 8: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:19 51>
    (tail call): ?
    ...ce\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Arrows\Stealth\Arro w.lua:223: in function `ShowText'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:193 9: in function `ArrowFrame_OnUpdate_Common'
    Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:132 8: in function <Interface\AddOns\ZygorGuidesViewer\Pointer.lua:13 24>

Locals:

Comment

If you disable all other addons do you still get this error message?
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Zul ' Drak (75- 77)
        steps 42, 44. 48, 52, 58, 62, and 67 say "Stand on the GREEN circle" when It is a blue circle

Comment

Added to our list.

Comment

The Storm Peaks ( 78 - 80 )

Step 31, Gino is located in a completely different spot then where the guide Indicates

Zul ' Drak

steps 42, 44. 48, 52, 58, 62, and 67 say "Stand on the GREEN circle" when It is a blue circle

Comment

I've updated all the places that say Green Circle, to Blue Circle. Could you let me know where you found Gino though? According to Wowhead and our findings, this is where he should be. Thanks.
              Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
              http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
              http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

''error:downloading: there is a timed out for the operation''
                this is the error that i get when im installing my new bought guides with the client. ive tried to turn my firewall off and it still didnt work. ive also tried to delete some other programs and it didnt work. ive also tried to repair and it didnt work. ive also tried to redownload the client and take a guess it still didnt work. Maby you have a solution that will make my guide work.

Comment

I just sent you an email reply faldoren.

Comment

Feralas questline

The Feralas questline leveling/loremaster in the latest version is missing for some reason. "ERROR: map 'ferelas' unknown. I'm guessing that there's a typo in there some were, figuring the map should be called 'feralas" ?

Comment

You are correct. This is caused by a typo. Here's a quick fix you can do until we get it fixed and released in an update.

1. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons/ZygorGuidesViewer/Guides/Leveling folder and open the ZygorLevelingAllianceCATA.lua file with your favorite text editor
                      2. Search for: Ferelas
                      3. Replace with: Feralas
                      4. Save the file

Comment

Step 10 of The Jade Forest

This is the step where it tells you to use Sully's Flaregun on Horde War Wagons. The text that tells you to use the flaregun does not disappear in "Brief Steps" mode, thus causing it to be written over the step progress "5 Horde War Wagons destroyed (0/5)"

Comment

The bug with the brief steps option is a known one and we'll get it fixed as soon as we can. For now I would suggest using the primary display mode that does not use the brief steps option until we can get it fixed.

Comment

Ok, thank you for the quick response

Comment

Since I posted yesterday, I have found a couple more bugs with this same guide. (85 Jade Forest) First, the guide tells you to go across the bridge then down into the river a couple different times (particularly steps 17 and 23) and also, when you die during step 22, the corspe arrow pointed 1.5 miles away (into Krasarang) when my body was right near the graveyard.

Comment

We do know about the corpse arrow being off and are investigating that one. I think the bridge problem is one where the map isn't updating properly from Blizzard's side which makes the travel system think you have to go back to get to where you're going. We'll have to investigate that one more.

Comment

Working...
                                X