Collapse
This is a sticky topic.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

I am in the Kun-Lai Summit leveling guide, alliance at step 217. It directs me to 34,16 and kill Cho-Cho. On my map that is in the water. The area around 50,61 seems more correct. I have looked in there and there is a cave and the mobs you mention. Also in this guide, the arrow to my body when I am dead is wrong fairly often. The red arrow on the mini map is still correct. I am a level 89 death knight.

Comment

Cho Cho is in that cave all the way at the bottom/back. We are aware of an issue with the corpse arrow and are trying to track it down.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

In Zouchin Village in Pandaria, the blacksmith Steelbender Doshu has an anvil on the cursor when you click on him, but he does not off a repair option. Minor glitch, but should be fixed. Thanks

Comment

This is a Blizzard bug and not something we can fix. We do not do anything with the cursor so what icon you see on the cursor is all Blizzard because I don't think any addons can mess with the cursor icons.

Comment

I have noticed a problem with the new Hearthstone settings that was put in,
            When i first log in to the game it tells me to use my HS even if im at the place my HS is set to if i click on the goto bit in the guide it updates, also when coming out of an instance or using my HS sometimes it will tell me to HS each time and even wait 15 mins forr my stone to be ready it updates as soon as i click on one of the goto instructions in the guide

Comment

Baldric131, please try doing a guide reset to see if this fixes the HS issue for you.

1. Go to your WoW/Interface/Addons folder and delete the ZygorGuidesViewer folder
              2. Go to your WoW/WTF/Account/<accountname>/SavedVariables folder and delete the Zygor files in there
              3. Run the Updater and install a fresh copy of the guide files

Comment

For the alliance side of the guides, I have noticed that the way point seems to be bugging out. It always tells me to hearth no matter where I am, even if I skip a few step and go back it still says to hearth or that there is no path available. Also, if it has me taking flightpath, it has me going through 5 different tops instead of the normal click and go method. It stops at different places and tells me to fly again. Any fix to this possible?

Comment

Are you using the latest 6027 version of the guides?

Comment

Kun-Lai Summit, Alliance guide, step 253. Quest is greyed out and automatically skipped by the guide.

The Quest ID is wrong for this step; it should be 31512 (http://www.wowhead.com/quest=31512), but reads 31511 which is the Horde version. The previous entries for this quest are correct (see lines 4149 and 4156 for comparison).

Guide version is 4.0.6064 (latest as of now).

Comment

Thanks for letting us know. I've added this to our list to get fixed.

Comment

Hey guys. On Westfall (10-15) Step 15, The way point is sending back to the cave near Furlbrows. I tried forwarding the steps and back again to see if it fixes and it doesn't. It actually continues to point towards the cave. It started when I updated the guide to 4.0.6321. thanks in advance!

Comment

I had someone report this yesterday. I've got it on our list to get looked at and fixed.

Comment

Just a note: In the Gilneas Worgen starter zone, as soon as you hit level 13, it asks you if you want to proceed to Darkshore. Naturally, you cannot until you finish the whole zone. Cheers!

Comment

Alliance Netherstorm (68-70) step 217 Talk to "Protectorate Advisor Rahim", Accept "Seek Out Ameer" Seems the Protectorate Advisor Rahim will not give you the time of Day. In researching the problem it seems that if you do not have Honored status with the "Consortium" If you follow the Leveling Guide you will only be friendly 1510/6000.

Comment

I put this on the list to be investigated.

Comment

Working...
                                X