No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Is there any possibility that i can return to the old version of the guide?

Comment

Sure, if you have an archival version (like I do), but why would you want to go back? The old guide has all those little bugs and hiccups in the quest lines.

Comment

I have used the Alliance guide for awhile now. I just purchaced the Horde Guide. I cannot install the Horde guide. WWhen I get to the "Select componants box" it will not let me select "Horde Leveling Guide" or the cpmponant right above it. It will only let me select the bootom 2 componants. I really want to start my horde character with the guide. Please help.

Comment

The components are pre-selected, they just can't be un-selected. Have you tried proceeding with the full Horde installation?
          Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
          http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
          http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

yes at 60 or 70 it is easy to pick it up but I sure wish that the default way of doing it as in the quote here had an easy other way to do it
            VI. I Just Bought the Guide but Already have a Leveled Character; Where do I start?
            Zygor Guides recommends you to go back 2 levels from what you currently are. Skip any quests you have already done or are unable to do. Example: If you are level 60, start from the level 58-60 steps in the guide.
            What if the guide Had a few other spots for easy pick up; perhaps at 20, 30, 40 and 50? (with 10 it is easier to start the toon over) even just a forum section saying you are alliance and level 38 level to 40 and select this special starting at 40 guide selection whice would work the was level 70 does now and at the end of a level or 2 would slot you back into the normal guide stream

Comment

Where are the files?

Sorry, but I think I'm missing something really obvious. Where do I download the files? Also, I'm not currently on the computer where my game is installed. That won't create an issue, will it? I mean, I'll download the guide when I get home of course.

Thanks.

Comment

Originally posted by selrahc View Post
                Sorry, but I think I'm missing something really obvious. Where do I download the files? Also, I'm not currently on the computer where my game is installed. That won't create an issue, will it? I mean, I'll download the guide when I get home of course.

Thanks.
                http://www.zygorguides.com/amember/member.php

Zygor Staff says the DL area is down atm... try back shortly.

No it wont create an issue to DL the .exe file wherever and then transfer it to your home computer when you get to it.
                I am CDO. This is a lot like OCD, except the letters are in alphabetical order... as they should be.

Comment

Originally posted by B_C_D_C View Post
                  Greetings,

To the above quoted - soothing spices is no longer an item in World of Warcraft and is not required for the quest. This error has been fixed in the coming version of the guide, as has been posted elsewhere on these forums.

Regards,

B/C/D/C
                  Thank the gods. I always had to manually mark that step completed because of this.

Comment

I was just wanted to get a copy of the guid in a cd/dvd format ? is that somthing that is avaible when you buy the guide?
                    The only thing necessary for the triumph of evil is for good men to do nothing.
                    Edmund Burke

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                      I was just wanted to get a copy of the guid in a cd/dvd format ? is that somthing that is avaible when you buy the guide?
                      Can you dl it to a thumb drive? You will miss out on all updates if all you have is a DVD copy.
                      "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

Originally posted by digger View Post
                        No, because the game changes so frequently that a locked in cd or dvd copy would quickly become outdated and useless. You could download the latest version of the guide and burn it to a cd or dvd though, or a flash drive as was suggested.
                        Become a Fan of Zygor Guides on Facebook:
                        http://www.facebook.com/pages/Zygor-...04933799556988

Follow Zygor Guides on Twitter:
                        http://twitter.com/zygorguides

Comment

I purchased the Horde 1-80 leveling guide a few months ago, do I get a free upgrade to the new 1-85 guide and the new 1-60 leveling guides based on the new 1-60 leveling system...or do I have to pay some sort of upgrade fee..

Comment

If you purchased your guides after Oct. 7th then the upgrade is free, if you purchased before Oct. 7th then you have to pay an upgrade fee.

The easiest way to check is to log into the Members Area and if it's already upgraded you'll see some check marks instead of Buy buttons.
                            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Originally posted by gregatkins68 View Post
                              I purchased the Horde 1-80 leveling guide a few months ago, do I get a free upgrade to the new 1-85 guide and the new 1-60 leveling guides based on the new 1-60 leveling system...or do I have to pay some sort of upgrade fee..
                              No matter when you bought the guides though, you will get the 1-60 content updates for free - those are updated for life as part of your previous purchase.
                              * Signature to be Updated at a later time *

Comment

Technically it's 1-80 updated free for life.
                                My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Working...
                                X