No announcement yet.

Zygor Guides FAQ

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Still curious what the Huge Suprise is ?
    Dont use it till epansion, maybe anyone can tell me ?

thanks

Comment

Originally posted by wouterw View Post
      Still curious what the Huge Suprise is ?
      Dont use it till epansion, maybe anyone can tell me ?

thanks
      Huge Surprise was that there is now 4 guides to use. 2 for each faction. Watch the video at the top of the leveling guide page. There is a teaser of another surprise in the video but nobody but Zygor knows what it is.
      I'm Rebur, Tadia, or Judianna most games.
      Twitter @Chaos5061.
      Translations are done with Google Translate.

Comment

re: level 80-85

My guide is now working and I will swallow my pride and let everyone know that I apopogize to the staff at zygor for my temperment when things did not work in my favor so,I am sorry for what I said and felt. That being said what I have a problem with now is not showing the levels for 80 - 85 on my guide . What am I doing wrong? I paid $50.00 for the download ,so I know I should have gotten those level's. I will check back in a few to what you can tell me. Again Iam so sorry great job zygor..Gnomeknight

Comment

Originally posted by GnomeKnight View Post
          My guide is now working and I will swallow my pride and let everyone know that I apopogize to the staff at zygor for my temperment when things did not work in my favor so,I am sorry for what I said and felt. That being said what I have a problem with now is not showing the levels for 80 - 85 on my guide . What am I doing wrong? I paid $50.00 for the download ,so I know I should have gotten those level's. I will check back in a few to what you can tell me. Again Iam so sorry great job zygor..Gnomeknight
          Your account has the following products purchased:

Zygor Alliance and Horde Dailies & Events Guide Package
          Horde 1-80
          Alliance 1-80

There is no Cataclysm upgrade purchased on your account. You will need to upgrade from within the Members Area if you would like this content.
          Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

If he spent $50 thinking he was upgrading the Leveling guides then he probably did like some others and mistook the Dailies bundle for the Cata upgrade bundle.
            My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok most probably being daft but were do i find the Zygor Titles and Reputations - Alliance in game, i know the Macro guid is online not in game but is the Zygor Titles and Reputations - Alliance in game or on line

Comment

The titles and reputation guides are normal ingame guides and have a separate section in the guide viewer (Zygor's Alliance Reputations Guides, Zygor's Alliance Titles).
                If you purchased them but don't see them there hit the repair button in the updater.

Comment

Thanks Cartman tried that and aslo downlaoded the the guids again but no joy, thought they had hidden the guides under some other tab as well but nope.1.JPG2.JPG

Comment

Looks like it's not installed correctly. Are you sure it's installing into the correct AddOns directory? Double check settings in the Updater to make sure it's going to the right directory. Also, you might need to run the Updater as administrator.

Comment

Yeh me, downloaded the zip file and extracted them in to the Addons folder and Whoooo i can now see the guides even the trial versions as well. Thanks for the help awsome as usual

Comment

You'll still want to make sure that it's the right addons directory in the Updater settings.

Comment

Working...
                        X