No announcement yet.

Disappointed in D3 guide

Collapse
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

hmmm no reply for a while bout a week....bet hes gone on a wicked holiday with his ''hard earned cash'' from the diablo 3 guide LOL

Comment

Originally posted by pullncardz View Post
      I think you should refund our money especially the people that are asking for refunds.
      See the first page of this thread about the refund stuff.
      My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

Ok, enough time has passed. At the present time we, the players, not only need Hell/Inferno tips, and we havent even gotten the Act 3 normal info.

Based on previous WoW reputation, I'm giving them one last chance, but not sure if it's a little late at this point, have begun to feel cheated, and no, I dont want a refund.

Comment

What I would like to know is if this guide will be given in PDF format. If something goes wrong with the site, I really don't want to have wasted my 20 bucks for something I can't see.

Comment

It has already been mentioned in another topic, that a PDF version is not planned atm.

Originally posted by cabby View Post
            There are no plans at this time to create a pdf version of the D3 guide.
            Here is link to original post of what I quoted above.
            Wildhammer EU
            Magedaveo (60) - Chaoslight (60) - Meldinor* (50) - Daveodruid (50) - Maldinor (45) - Chaoswrath (45) - Daveohunter (45)
            Daveodk (45) - Melorius (41) - Arthaskiller* (40) - Neosaurus* (40)

Thunderhorn EU
            Malock (60) - Voidemorte (60) - Thunderbolts (50) - Malpaw* (45) - Malthorn* (40)

*Horde Characters

Comment

Originally posted by cabby View Post
              See the first page of this thread about the refund stuff.
              Great story bro! To bad ive sent 2 emails already and got no reply......

Comment

Originally posted by pullncardz View Post
                Great story bro! To bad ive sent 2 emails already and got no reply......
                The Zygor Guides personnel that can help you with that email request do not go into the office during the weekends. They will be back probably after the Memorial Day holiday on Monday, returning to the office on Tuesday.
                "The voices in my head may not be real, but they have some good ideas."

Comment

I have to agree, this is one of the most dissapointing guides I have bought, online, to date. I feel ripped off. The wow guide is great, but you failed here.

Now that you are done with this rubbish, please finsih working on the gear guide for WOW, it was supposed to be released by the 15th May?

Comment

I don't remember seeing anything that gave a specific date for when the Dungeon & Gear guides were supposed to be released. Do you have a link to that post?
                    My Flight Path Follies guide

A pessimist knows all women are bad... an optimist hopes they are.

I reject your reality and substitute my own.

All foreign languages are done with Google Translate.

Comment

There was not a specific date for the Dungon&Gear guide, but the aim was February. I paid at December and it is a long time since we paid for the guide.
                      I think the team should stop sell incomplete guides and finish what the customers paid for.

Comment

So, when is this going to be updated?

Comment

Definitely not today I would say, being a holiday. Though that being said, don't get your hopes up on a large update anytime soon, it seems unlikely that they will.

Comment

at this rate the full guide will be out around the end of june...

Comment

Stolen by Zygor

This is the most dissapointing guides I have bought, online, to date.
                              I feel ripped off.
                              Such an Epic Fail.
                              I feel stolen by Zygor.
                              I want my money back!

Comment

End of June? Do you really think it will get done that quickly?

Comment

Working...
                                X