Collapse
This topic is closed.
X
X

• Filter
  • Time
  • Show
Clear All

Zygor is deleting comments in this thread...

Comment

Originally posted by maningrey View Post
      Profanity is not allowed on this board. Your comment was deleted for that reason only.
      Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

Originally posted by Zygor Support 2 View Post
        We're sorry you perceive it like that. A lot of customers think our current pricing model isn't considerate to previous customers by dumping extra fees on them every time an expansion comes around or a new guide is released. The new model gives everyone the benefit of paying the same small amount for the entire suite of Zygor Guides content. Sure, customers who bought previous have already pay a little more, but that was always the case even before the switch to subscription.
        Listen ZS2. I was seriously considering going with the subscription when I thought the monthly price would be around $5 or less per month, even though I can't really afford it right now. That's $60 per year and that's not bad. That means that after 2 years on the subscription plan (maybe a little longer), I will have paid roughly $120 more to you guys which is a little less than what I have already paid. Spreading it out like that over a couple of years is really not bad. However, after reading today's posts, if what has been said about the $15 per month price ($180 per year) is true, there is no way in hell that I am going to do it. That is more than I have paid for all the guides I have gotten so far.

I'm sorry, but that is just how I feel. It's sad that you can't see the point.

Comment

Originally posted by funkmaster88 View Post
          its $14.99 a month...
          Yes, this makes it much more expensive. I'm just using the alliance guides, so I was thinking about 10$ a month.

Comment

Profanity is not allowed on this board. Your comment was deleted for that reason only.
            Then you should stop ignoring all the good comments here...

Comment

Yes I"ve noticed that.

Comment

Then you should stop ignoring all the good comments here...
                From what i've noticed the only comments getting responded to are the ones that they can just respond with saying "No you will not have to pay for the guide again" In other words copy/paste responses.
                --PvP Junkie--

Comment

There will be an announcement later today to address many of your concerns. Everyones opinion is being taken into consideration. Despite what many would like to believe about us, Zygor Guides is a community based company and will always do everything we can to please new and old customers alike. Please stayed tuned.
                  Zygor Guides Creative Director

Comment

I'd much rather spend more money on getting a whole new set of guides from people that won't charge me more than what I pay for the game in itself. Besides, we lose all of our content if we unsubscribe after expansions etc etc. Say I play for another 2 years and at the 14.99 I've spent an awfully large amount of money. I then decide I want to unsubscribe and all of the money I've spent over those 2 years iswasted. You are showing no care whatsoever to your existing customers. Newer customers appear to be getting better deals than older customers do.
                    Toons

Level 85 Night Elf Druid
                    Level 85 Gnome DK
                    Level 64 Human Warrior

Comment

There will be an announcement later today to address many of your concerns. Everyones opinion is being taken into consideration. Despite what many would like to believe about us, Zygor Guides is a community based company and will always do everything we can to please new and old customers alike. Please stayed tuned.
                      THANK YOU!

Comment

Hopefully it'll adress the valid comments here as you seemed to have skated past all of them so far
                        --PvP Junkie--

Comment

Originally posted by sobeit81 View Post
                          Hopefully it'll adress the valid comments here as you seemed to have skated past all of them so far
                          I hope your right

Comment

Bad idea

First it was Facebook changes then Netflix splitting to 2 websites and higher fees now
                            Zygor guides having a subscription model? So many people will not subscribe so if you want to fail I guess you will get your wish John Cook. I would be interested what the Heartcast podcast would say about this. Since it's sponsored with them.

Comment

Okay Zygor I have posted a lot of negative messages. I'm sorry this upsets me. You want my honest suggestion as to what would be fair. Have an option to purchase guides like normal. Upgrades like normal. Then have a subscription service for those that can't put the money out right away. but the subscription would stop once they reach a certain amount.

here's an example. Now I forget exact prices as it's been a while but let's say this

To buy now you pay $160 for both alliance and horde and what ever guides again these are just fabricated amounts I forget what the prices were. There you own it bam.

Now you can't pay for $160 up front no problem here is a plan for you.

Pay $15.00 a month for 12 months or even a couple more so the price would now be $180+

Yes they don't have to shell out the total amount right away but they can get it and use the guilds and pay just a little more to pay over time. And once it's payed for they have it and don't lose it.

Just my thoughts but I seriously can't wait for your announcement.

Comment

I see an affiliate pyramid in the making... that way a person is only paying $7.50, as they get the same back from the next step in the pyramid... However, I won't be part of that pyramid as I believe $7.50 is still too much.

Comment

Working...
                                X